FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 93

roma1984:
Good afternoon my view of the market in the coming days. Three red lines on the picture show the price can turn around and go further up.

We can see that ... but when will it go up?)

Sdimm:

in this case (and above) the price has not reached the line and in this case there is an error in the system )))

don't bother yourself...the tool is not correct...it doesn't work properly...

play )))) https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7894

Sure... who's without sin? :-) - You have to filter out the small movements...

Vizard:

Don't worry about it... it's not correct... it doesn't work properly...

I don't mind :)

Vizard:

we can see that...but when will it go up ?)))
If the price rebounds or is close to it, it will be flat.

roma1984:
well, there are 3 targets from which price can either bounce or flat

the indicator is fruitful or what? you've been using it for a long time

Sdimm:

the indicator is fruitful or what? you've been using it for a long time
I have a strategy that requires constant observation. I made some predictions, some didn't work out well and some worked out fine.

roma1984:
on the screenshot you can see 3 targets from which price can either bounce or stay near the level of a flat

I mean how do you know if it's a bounce or breakout... you can draw 3 goals every day... but whatever...

Tuntrick will come and tell us everything...Tuntrick...ouch)))

Vizard:

a year ago i was showing a grid on astroindustrials...down all wanted...down saw...cycles matched )))) and so for intraday no shit works ok...

Mostly selling software and forecasts )))) well, the usual... the main thing is to fuck up the mind )))...

In astro, you have to keep track of product groups, then it's more efficient. But it's a dark and time-consuming business. I have not gone any further than pampering, there is as much intricacy there as in foundations :)

roma1984:
If you have a sensible strategy... my trading strategy is that I use a phybe to set targets and the forecast may partially work out, it requires constant observation... I have made forecasts, some not so good and some work out fine

i see - like all predictive indices, 50/50 or even less...
Reason: