FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 386

Sdimm:

Igor from trendoviks to PAMM fat, it's getting sad))))))
did you withdraw? your 100 quid (balance is going up, but equity does not want to)

strangerr:

Vasily, I've chewed on you a hundred times already about the midterm changing to bullish, I've been chewing and listening to your rant about 21, parity and watching your sneaks since the beginning of this month)))

senile marasmus (old demo man - with warrants in the boo)

Ishim:
you write well about yesterday. (it should be 1.2600 by now - why stand still? - already had it this week! you switched from buy to sell remember)

To make it clear, I trade intraday, and i have medium-term targets only at the top, write it down somewhere, the first is 1.3030)))

By the way, did anyone notice that again the same level I mentioned a few weeks ago (where my sell order is at 1.2690) ?

Ishim:
did you withdraw? your 100 quid (the balance is going up, but the equity doesn't want to)

no i have faith in you,and wrote it off as an unrecoverable loss or an unexpected bonus))))

strangerr:

To make it clear, I trade intraday, and my medium-term targets are only at the top, make a note somewhere, the first is 1.3030)))

so far 1.3130 (i sent the screenshot to a friend) - i'm considering different options! don't like it yet - we'll see on monday. Goodbye, everybody!

(Run maybe in the morning)

Ishim:
senile marasmus (the old demchick - with warrants in boo)

Got it, sells are in the ass, wait for Kolyan.

Sdimm:

no I believe in you and have written you off as an unfinished loss or an unexpected bonus))))
I'll be withdrawing the conservative TS - 4-5 months. (maybe I'll keep it - the last TS is a waste)

Ishim:

so far 1.3130 (i sent the screenshot to a friend) - i'm considering different options! don't like it yet - we'll see on monday. See you all!!!

(Run maybe in the morning).

and drink something (for the brain) ginseng, etc. (and get rid of the volumes! - or you'll be in trouble)

The skies over Europe have not turned cloudless

29.06.2012 - 14:10

All the talk today is just about the EU summit. Initial market reaction to the statements of the European leaders was very positive. However, bulls should not lose heart with joy. Here is what analysts say about it.

UBS: "Innovations such as an 'effective single bank supervision mechanism' and giving the ESM the ability to recapitalise banks directly are likely to come too late to be of much use during the resolution of Spain's banking sector problems. "Any financial injection to recapitalise Spanish banks in the coming months would inflate the country's sovereign debt."

Lloyds Bank: "This is just one step on a very long road. We don't know the details whereas there is a major risk: market participants will start to look for controversial and unclear points, as they have done before."

BOTMUFJ: Among the questions the market will inevitably ask is whether the funds available to the bailout funds will be sufficient to stabilise the €2.5 trillion bond markets in Spain and Italy. "Our initial assessment is that the summit has not changed the equation and the EUR/USD rise will simply create attractive selling levels."

Westpac: "Certainly good news for market risk sentiment, but not the 'big bazooka' the region needs to beat the crisis.

Reason: