FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 239

Vizard:

since lunchtime buying...
oil is at an eight-month low, will it go under 70 a barrel

tema077:
oh check in-)))
thank god for that!

strangerr:

Hi Margaret. Looks like it. What are they up to again, slept half a day today and don't know anything))

The US macrostatistics are down... but Europe is comparatively doing well, the Spanish stress tests are favourable and Greece is OK (Europe said Greece would do as it is told, but the opposite is true, Greece is doing as it is told)...

Anyway, I get the impression that the eu is being driven deeper to buy cheaper and drive it as high as possible.... So let's see if we get a reversal pattern or not...

emotraid:

Then I'm sick of playing Indians... I'm out of cash, I'm out of money. ))))
If it's you, I'm willing to offer my hand, heart, half a deposit, and lots of scripts and indicators ))

margaret:

i can't tell...i don't watch oil...but the quid is at monthly W... theweekly is also looking to rebound from its previous peak....yesterday there was some buying...today too some buying...we'll see...

margaret:

..ammers won't be pouring fresh quid into their economy....that's one of the reasons it's getting stronger today...

The price of July futures for US light WTI crude oil (Light Sweet Crude Oil) fell by $0.9, or 1.1% - to $80.55 per barrel, at 3.02 pm Moscow time. The price of August futures for North Sea oil blend Brent dropped by $1.1, or 1.19%, to $91.59 a barrel.

It became known the previous evening that US commercial oil reserves had risen by 2.86 million barrels or 0.7% to 387.3 million barrels over the previous week. At the same time,analysts polled by Bloomberg expected a decline by 1.3 million barrels.

In addition, the markets were more pessimistic about the US Federal Reserve's updated forecasts for the economy. In particular, the regulator expects GDP growth at 1.9-2.4%, inflation at 1.2-1.7% and unemployment at 8.0-8.2%. By contrast, in April the Fed forecast GDP growth of 2.4-2.9% this year, inflation at 1.9-2.0% and unemployment in the range of 7.8-8.0%.

odiseif:
i got a lot of scripts and indicators ))) i dont like it when people give me body parts!

no thanks, i don't like it when people give me body parts ))))

i bought up to 2590 for a test, stop 25400

lotos7:

...Ammers won't pour fresh quid into their economy...that's one of the reasons it's getting stronger today...
All the quid have gone into the MIC)))

emotraid:

No thanks, I don't like it when people give me body parts ))))
You can do it without half a depot, but you can't do it without a hand or a heart...)
Reason: