FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 238

I've already had a beer and pissed against the wind -)

emotraid:

Not by itself, I wrote Waiting for the SIGNAL, let's go to 25560 and go up ))))) this is my humble opinion ))))
Ahh )))) Alright then ))))

MobileMan:

You're smiling for nothing. It's a perfectly adequate hold. By the way, it already worked.

... Bears with all their hoofed eats want to fix the minimum below 2556 ... and change the trend...even EMO has seen it... but its up to her to decide on the direction...BUT...

Waiting for 1.2600-1.2620 and jumping on the steam train

emotraid:

Hello! All sold out yet? Can we buy now? ))))

it's beautiful, i wonder what forex does to people))))

artikul:

Maybe you shouldn't bash, eh? ))) The EA only had time to grab one order on the trend continuation signal before everything went down )))) Didn't even linger ))))

I personally, my Expert Advisor has been buying the whole trend downwards)))) I have already lost the demo, tomorrow I will try to analyze what I think I did wrong

What can I tell you, people are breaking the sells on the fall and getting into bai, the short term trend is starting to change, last week's level of 1.2575 has not been breached yet, the current week is 1.2701. We will see the closing of the day. Smoking.

strangerr:
What can I tell you, people are breaking the sells on the fall and getting into bai, the short term trend is starting to change, last week's level of 1.2575 has not been breached yet, the current week is 1.2701. We will see the closing of the day. Smoking.
I look at the dollar index, there seems to be a reversal figure... In fact the stock market is falling due to the bad news from the USA

margaret:
and I'm looking at the dollar index chart, it looks like there's a reversal pattern

Hello, Margaret. Looks like it. What are they up to again, slept half a day today and don't know anything))

margaret:
and I'm looking at the dollar index chart, it looks like there's a reversal pattern

since lunchtime is buying...
Reason: