Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 24

Ehhhhh I'll have to go to the factory...

transcendreamer:
Ehhhhh I have to go to the factory...
what happened?

multiplicator:
what's wrong?

(jerking the poor guy around)

transcendreamer:
What's so complex about the factory in all the threads? I would have no problem going to a factory. There's Deribaska, the Americans got his hands full, so I could go to work for RUSAL (at the plant, so at the plant, no problem).

Aleksey Ivanov:
Why are you so complex about the factory in all the threads? I'd have no problem going to the factory. The americans got the drop on Deribaska. I could go as a manager at RUSAL (at the plant, so at the plant, no problem).

Nah, that's too much. I'd go, - as a general answer man.

transcendreamer:
we should be glad we don't have to work so hard

71% of traders lose money on forex, according to a fresh infographic from Visual Capitalist

[what a shame it's only 71% - adds an anonymous commenter - let them go to the factory better]

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/forex-market-opportunities-for-investors/

transcendreamer:

71% of traders lose money on forex, according to a fresh infographic from Visual Capitalist

[what a shame it's only 71% - adds an anonymous commenter - let them go to the factory better]

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/forex-market-opportunities-for-investors/

Will this stop go into profit or not? Will it work?

Before the bid and ask spread was above "bought here".

Files:
slsl.png  10 kb

anseroyale:

Will this stop go into profit or not? Will it work?

Before the bid and offer spread was above the "here bought".

It won't make it a few pips to the take and it'll turn around and go to the stop.

transcendreamer:

it won't make it a few pips to the take and will turn around and make it to the stop

last is the last trade made. Would my stop be last? What if there is a different order type with a different volume? More details, if you know it for sure.

If there is no stop, will this increased spread affect the floating result of my already open position in the same futures?

kindly asking you)

Reason: