Doing interesting things for free - page 34

growex:

I wish you'd write that you're not interested or lazy, but you're just bullshitting ....

Does anyone have anything better in mind? The question of free is not important at all ... Just this "crap" is not sold yet so would buy and did not ask.

There's plenty of free stuff in codebase, you just have to search for it.

Hi all! Can someone suggest an Expert Advisor, an indicator or a script that meets the following conditions - an off-line chart H1 (MT4) last 1-2 candles are scrolled with acceleration as in the tester (MT4), but were looped - that is, at the end of the last quotation (received in the terminal) again began moving with the last or penultimate candle (in the tester MT4 just stops everything and has to run from the beginning of the day)

DmD:
And silence....
What do you want? I've read it seven times and haven't understood a damn thing. It's a good thing you didn't write much, or I wouldn't have been able to read it seven times. I don't get it.

DmD:
What is the point of this action?

DmD:
And silence....
For the money and expensive. Although, no, I won't do it for the money either.

DmD:
When speeding up data transfer to the terminal, it just so happens that I know where to stand

If "stand", then where. But if "where", then put. There's something wrong with your Russian! Who will understand what you want then?

borilunad:

If 'standing', then where. But if "where", then put. There's something wrong with your Russian! Who would understand what you want then?

That's why the silence! And maybe not "where" and not "stand", but where to stop? And you must respect the Russian language! Mistake upon mistake...

borilunad:

If "to stand", then where. But if it's "where", it's "put". There's something wrong with your Russian! Then who would understand what you want?

They say the Russian language makes more sense. :)

If I stand, for example, in buy (long, north, etc.) I will stand there till I get profit or loss.

moskitman:

In general, if I, for example, entered a buy (long, north, etc.), I will stay there until I take a profit or a loss.

If a loss, what happens next?

moskitman:

They say the Russian language makes more sense. :)

And in general, if I, for example, entered a buy (long, north, etc.) I will stay there until I get a profit or a loss.

Why not go there? Why do you have to twist the language? Because I look, all, like criminals, in some slang, or as it is fashionable now, in "slang"! :))
Reason: