inflation after inauguration - page 3

Mischek2:

Exports have changed slightly, there are many food producers with Finnish capital and ownership in St. Petersburg and Russia

This is the import of capital. This is a good thing in any case. They invest in us and teach us how to work. The goods we produce stay with us. Most of the taxes in the form of UST, land tax, and VAT also stay in Russia. Also, don't forget that most foreign companies operate within the law, the LC, and the TC, which is not the case with most Russian companies.

Mischek2:

Exports have changed slightly, there are many food producers with Finnish capital and ownership in St. Petersburg and in Russia

few)))

Not everywhere and not always it is profitable. Generally speaking, agriculture everywhere in big economies exists on subsidies and subsidies. Except ours, we also have it being oppressed from time to time. Mostly those who were able to come to an agreement are working (not just to make ends meet, but to develop). As an example... Have you seen many self-employed people in St. Petersburg whose income is lower than or comparable to the average public sector wage? We have plenty of them... People go into business not for profit, but simply to survive, to cover their running costs and to raise their children, not quite in poverty.

If you ask an entrepreneur today "what is your dream as a businessman", the most common answer is "to sell everything and get the fuck out of this country". Only no one will buy it.

Then why is it impossible to live in Russia? - By the way - I counted the population in cities with 100,000 or more inhabitants = about 74 million people in total... - where did they put the other 70 million people?

Aleksander:

Then why is it impossible to live in Russia?

It's not so easy to leave, they don't expect us anywhere very much))) Those who are in demand leave, mainly the intellectual elite. Only high-paying jobs are coming back, but this is a drop in the ocean compared to the number of people leaving.

- By the way - I counted the population in cities with 100,000 or more inhabitants = about 74 million people in total... - where did they put the other 70 million people?

Not 70 but 60).

alsu:
It's not so easy to leave either, they don't really expect us anywhere). Those who are in demand are leaving, mainly the intellectual elite. Only high-paying jobs are coming back, but this is a drop in the ocean compared to the number of people leaving.

Another acquaintance is a businessman who was able to sell, or who invested as a founder at one time, but does not take part in business directly...

alsu:
It's not so easy to leave either, they don't really expect us anywhere). Those who are in demand are leaving,mainly the intellectual elite. Only high-paying jobscome back, but it's a drop in the oceancompared tothe number of people leaving.

Not 70 but 60).
how come? according to official data 143,000 and a penny live there (Russian population was 142,905,200 people)... 143-74~70 in general :)

C-4:

I would not agree with you there, our agricultural production is not bad. Just look at the production sites in your fridge and I bet that the majority of foodstuffs are produced in Russia. So what if many of them are foreign-branded - they are part of our GDP anyway, just by the standards of international corporations.

The share of imports of food products and raw materials for their production is 13.8%. That is, in 2011 it was $42bn.

Russia's GDP in 2011 was $2.376 trillion. The share of agriculture, forestry and fisheries was 4%. It amounts to $95 billion. 70% of food production covers consumption. Someone is feeding us after all.)

Aleksander:
Then why is it impossible to live in Russia? - By the way - I counted the population in cities with 100,000 or more inhabitants = about 74 million people in total... - where did they put the other 70 million people?

The rest - in towns with up to 100,000 inhabitants.

Avals:

The share of imports of food products and raw materials for their production is 13.8%. In 2011, it was $42bn.

Russia's GDP in 2011 was $2.376 trillion. The share of agriculture, forestry and fisheries was 4%. It amounts to $95 billion. About 70 per cent of food production covers consumption.

The presence of imports in agricultural production indicates the complexity and structure of production. In the Middle Ages, the full cycle of production of one product was carried out in one place, now times are different - different regions, and even countries are working on the production of one unit of product. Some segments of agricultural products are dominated by imports (wine, flowers, fruit) and some by exports (crops), and this is natural.

In any case, the estimates are very rough. I open my fridge and see that almost all the goods in it are made in Russia and exported to neighbouring countries (Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belarus) - it means agriculture is working in Russia and everything is not so bad.

It reminds me of a funny story. My relatives live in Georgia and told me this story. One day Saakashvili saw an adjika produced by our company Baltimore in Georgia on the counter of their Georgian shop. He was outraged: "What has the agriculture of our country come to, if now even aggika is brought to us from Russia? - So much for Russia with its "collapsed" agricultural sector:)

Reason: