[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 646

Robot_al:

I have questions about the MQL4 tester. All actions have to be done by code(=programmatically).

1.What is the way to press the "Start" button to start the tester.

You canstart the terminal for optimisation or testing from the command line.

odiseif: thanks ...about the piece of code I don't know how to solve this problem yet

I suggested you create a script: in the meta-editor: file-create-user-script

then write in the code after start(){

the line PlaySound("steam train.wav");

and compile, then throw it on the chart in MT, if all is OK, it will sound "steam train.wav"

IgorM:

I suggested you create a script: in the meta-editor: file-create-user-script

then write in the code after start(){

the line PlaySound("steam train.wav");

and compile it, then throw it on the chart in MT, if everything is OK, it will sound "Steam locomotive.wav"

I put a cross in the settings .... It works as it should ... I inserted a file in the sound folder, it's not the problem ... The problem is in my own coding, so I could do without putting a cross ... but alas .... it is beyond me so far ...

odiseif:

I put a cross in the settings .... It works as it should ... I inserted a file in the sound folder, it's not the problem ... the problem is in my coding, I could do without putting a cross ... but alas .... it is beyond me yet ...

first the sound, then the alert.

FAQ:

Sound first, then alert.

I'll try that, too.

Can you tell me how in MT4 you can set up a set of folders in the "custom indicators" folder or in another folder for the grouping of indicators. There is such a function in MT5. I would like the same in MT4.

Reshetov:
You can run the terminal for optimisation or testing from the command line.
Hmmm... is that as a hint? Hmmm-mm...not enough (=for me)...need examples...well-ooooo, or at least where and what to read.

Brothers programmers!
This is my first attempt to communicate with you for I used to just read forum and usually found what I was searching for
. But today I am forced to bother you for that shit that happens I am a bit perplexed!
despite the fact that it will be about the same long-suffering directive #include
I am not afraid to seem boring. I previously wrote in Assembler, which also has a similar directive,
and hoped in vain that there would be no problems in MQ4.
I must say right away that I have read the documentation and also read a similar story on the forum where the moderators were asked to fix the error.
The angle brackets - look for them in the standard directory ... \include and double quotes - look in the current directory I know too,
But see for yourself:
In the main part of the program I put a couple of lines

#include <WinUser32.mqh>

#include <infoblock.mgh>

The infodox.mgh file is not found at compile time for some reason.
But I put it near WinUser32.mqh in the directory ...\experts\include
WinUser32.mqh itself is found! It's this strange selectivity of the compiler
that has me slightly puzzled, like for 5 hours !
I'll be grateful for help! I'll try to be more succinct later
Today it's clear - first time !

madzx:

Brothers programmers!
This is my first attempt to communicate with you for earlier i simply read forum and as a rule found searched
But today I must bother you for the bullshit that occurs I am slightly perplexed!
despite the fact that it's about the same long-suffering directive #include
I'm not afraid of sounding boring. Earlier I wrote in Assembler where there is also a similar directive,
and I hoped in vain that there would be no problems in MQ4.
I must say right away that I have read the documentation and read a similar story on the forum where the moderators were asked to fix the error.
That the angle brackets - look in the standard directory ... \include and double quotes - look in the current one, I know too,
But see for yourself:

#include <WinUser32.mqh>

#include <infoblock.mgh>

and when I compile it, the file infodox.mgh doesn't show up for some reason.
I put it next to WinUser32.mqh in the directory ...\experts\include
WinUser32.mqh itself turned up! It's this strange selectivity of the compiler
that has me slightly puzzled, like for 5 hours !
Will be grateful for help! I'll try to be more succinct later
Today it's clear - first time !

"#include. <infoblock.mgh>

compile, infodox.mgh file is not found for some reason " - the names of the inludes are different .

Or maybe that's not what we're talking about...

madzx:
#include <WinUser32.mqh>

#include <infoblock.mgh>

The infodox.mgh file is not found during compilation for some reason.
should:
#include <infoblock.mqh>
Reason: