[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 160

Sdimm:

I mean the same thing, the payroll has gone almost everywhere in plastic, but what if the computer gets fucked up? as they say))))

I am talking about the fact that money does not go into production and so on...that stocks, for example, may be worth a few times their real value, etc...

I don't know about salaries... I've never received them )))) but it's a fact that they're just feeding the banks...

Vizard:

I am talking about the fact that the money does not go into the development of production, etc ... that stocks, for example, can be worth many times their real value, etc ...

I do not know about salaries ... I have never received them )))) but it is a fact that they are just feeding the banks ...

Yes, it is difficult to do real production, it is easier to issue shares and feed the rumors of profit growth by quietly raising prices and tariffs... We even have guest workers with plastic cards, recently I heard on the radio that they decided to get rid of cash even in retail sales.

Sdimm:

It is easier to produce goods and spread rumors of profit growth while raising prices and tariffs behind the scenes.

That's right...

cash withdrawal will happen sooner or later... banks will do anything for it... (a gold mine for them... in the form of commissions and so on)...

Vizard:

that's for sure...

cash withdrawal will happen sooner or later... banks will do anything for it... (a gold mine for them... in the form of commissions)...

It is beneficial for the authorities to know how much tax to collect from you so you do not get greasy....

Sdimm:

It's also good for the government to know how much tax to collect from you so you don't suddenly get fat

only the banks benefit...

Sdimm:

What's fauna without moose)))) kiwi without wings someone also invented)))) I have them standing there nibbling on the greens too))))

In the positive trader I think to make a reversal without looses, now I think to buy the minimum is not necessary and the trader is wider. I will set up trading and on the pamm I think to start trading from June 1.

Ishim:

In the positive trader I think to make a reversal without looses, now I think to buy the minimum is not necessary and the trader is wider. I will set up trading and on the pamm I think to start trading from June 1.

Brother Ishim, you just read my mind)))

strangerr:

Brother Ishim, you read my mind)))

moose again! it's a GIP on m5 - close the sell.

Ishim:

OK Igor, I am not taking my pennies yet, I will wait until June))))

Sdimm:

OK Igor, I'm not taking my pennies yet, I'll wait until June))))
I have +20% in a week on the mini, I will reduce the risks a bit more and leave about 10% of the income on the pamm.
Reason: