[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 35

MobileMan:
I'm afraid it may reach 1.3050 ) and from there will go up to 1.3050 - I think I will probably fill up

My TP is 30222, I have 100 points trailing, the main thing is to enter Boo and then I will continue to make plans )))) My heart is warmed by the second fractal on n4, everything is good so far )))))))

snail09_1:
Don't embarrass yourself with your predictions, don't.

And why offend a well-respected man like that. Don't(

the signal here is someone else's:

buy limitt 13080 t/p 13200 s/l 3055

think

MobileMan:

the signal here is someone else's:

buy limitt 13080 t/p 13200 s/l 3055

think

You're brain-dead with your own, but you have to think about other people's )))

emotraid:

it's hard to think with your own and think with someone else's ))))
it's just that it's very much in line with mine.

MobileMan:
It's just that he's very much in line with mine.

So he's wrong too, it happens to a lot of people at once, half of them are opposite in their orders )))))

MobileMan:
it's just very much in line with mine.

there is no doubt that the target is 3050, but when will it be worked out...??

EUR/USD, Forecast May 4
Hourly chart: Bollinger bands are sideways, conveying the market's risk aversion ahead of today's non-farms. Downward pressure is obvious, so the pair should reach the point of 1.3104. However, there is no sign of the price going much lower today.

emotraid:

EUR/USD, Forecast for May 4
Hourly chart: Bollinger Bands in a sideways pattern, conveying the market's risk aversion ahead of today's non-farms. Downward pressure is obvious, so the pair should reach the 1.3104 point. However, there is no sign of the price going much lower today.

Emo, where do you get such nonsense? Any villager Vasek will be able to rub his nose in it)))))

strangerr:

Emo, where do you get such nonsense? Any redneck Vasek can put a bullet in that sockpuppet's nose.)

from a free website that helps all the poor traders ))))))))
Reason: