Does the Grail exist? - page 122

Andrei01 >>:

Ну про научность стохастика - это конешно сильно сказано... ибо канал вот он был токо шо и вдруг неожиданно сплыл неизвестно куда... и ищи его свищи... :))

а сделки уже накуплены по нему в надежде на продолжение предыдущего тренда/разворота... поэтому тот кто говорит "про научность" индикаторов он как бы немного не в своём уме, извините... ну ведь неззя ж быть настолько безграмотным шоб не понимать такие элементарные вещи... ну не может быть никакой научности в предсказывании будущего!!

и самое удивительно что в "научность" индикаторов Форекса свято веруют даже те кто имеет мало-мальское мат. образование... ну за такие высказывания нужно дипломов лишать начисто шоб не позорить учебные заведения.... :))

Where do your channels go?

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

... there can be no science in predicting the future!!!

Every human being does nothing but foretell the future every day and improve their skills in foretelling. And all his life he learns it. That's why he lives.
If he stopped, he would die.

vasya_vasya >>:

ну так лишите диплома вот этого математика

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%81,_%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BC%D1%81_%D0%A5%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81

только вот зачем ему дипломы с его миллиардами теперь?

Oooh... a very telling example.

Reading... here was a man who was passionate about believing in mathematics:

"In 1976 Simons won the Oswald Weblen Prize in Geometry from the American Mathematical Society for his work on area-minimizing multidimensional surfaces and characteristic forms. He proved the Bernstein conjecture up to dimension 8 and also improved the regularity properties of Wendell Fleming's result on the generalised Plato problem."

What's next? The man sobered up a bit, racked his brain and decided...? Let's read...

"In 1978 he left academia to set up an investment fund, exchanging commodities and various financial instruments on a discrete basis."

vasya_vasya >>:

МАКД - это тот же канал написанный в виде осциллятора, при периоде "1" быстрой скользящей. при других периодах, он показывает более интересные вещи,

Sit down - two.)) A channel implies two boundaries - where in the MACD are they???

but what a stochastic "channel" means, calculated from extrema, is scientifically clear only to you.

Well, put it on the chart

UpChannel[i]=High[ArrayMaximum(High,Kperiod,i)];
         DnChannel[i]=Low [ArrayMinimum(Low, Kperiod,i)];
where Up/Dn channel is the upper and lower limit of the channel;
Kperiod - %K of stochastic;
i - position in the recalculation cycle.

And you will see that too. Maybe. Unlikely. Not - useless.

===
Leave me without the pleasure of reading your hmm... considerations, okay? If you want something explained to you by force, it's not up to me. I'm not in the business of "not forcibly" teaching for free either.

(And that's it for me - instead of a "thank you" )))))))))))))))))

Andrei01 >>:

Ооо... очень показательный пример.

Читаем... вот был человек, увлекался верованием в математику:

"В 1976 Саймонс получил Приз Освальда Веблена по Геометрии (англ.) Американского математического общества за работу по многомерным поверхностям, минимизирующим площадь, и характеристическим формам. Он доказал предположение Бернштейна (англ.) вплоть до размерности 8, а также улучшил свойства регулярности результата Вендела Флеминга по обобщённой проблеме Плато."

А шо дальше? Человек немного протрезвел, пораскинул мозгом и шо решил?... Читаем...

"В 1978 он покинул академическую науку с тем, чтобы основать инвестиционный фонд, обменивающий товары и различные финансовые инструменты на дискретной основе."

What's not an example? A PhD in mathematics became a billionaire using, in your words, pseudoscience.

leman >>:

А куда у Вас каналы деваются?

They don't go anywhere in the past, just into the future stubbornly unwilling to continue as intended. :)))

Andrei01 >>:

Они никуда не деваются в прошлом, только в будущее упрямо не хотят продолжаться как про них задумано. :)))

Did you tell them what you had in mind for them? They probably don't know, and if they did, they would certainly follow your ideas. :))

vasya_vasya >>:

а чем не пример? доктор мат наук, стал миллиардером используя по вашим словам лженауку

Where did it say anything about pseudoscience? It just says the man gave up maths and went into business... ...so that he could swap the shit for the shit...

and the result was the same... Although when he was a mathematician he was not the last fool either, but he could not make billions. :) The conclusion is obvious.

Andrei01 >>:

А где про лженауку было сказано? Просто написано шо человек бросил математику и занялся бизнесом... шоб менять шило на мыло...

ну и результат соответствующий... хотя когда он еще математиком был и ею занимался он далеко не последним дураком был, но милиардов не смог заработать. :) Вывод напрашивается сам.

You can't 'be' a mathematician :)

Andrei01 >>:

Они никуда не деваются в прошлом, только в будущее упрямо не хотят продолжаться как про них задумано. :)))

What makes you think it's meant to be about them? You're the one who "conceived" it. (Yeah. TA doesn't work! It doesn't want to show the future! ))))

The indicator shows what is "at the moment", at a given point in time.

I, for example, am waiting for Ishimoku to pour me a beer. Waiting, waiting...

Reason: