Humour - page 245

avtomat:

It's not his idea.

I didn't say it was his, just as a reference for future reference.

You could also put Nosey in there.

There is an opinion that all languages are descended from Slavic. Rome, by the way, was also built by Slavs. And America does not exist (it is a myth about the afterlife, all those who have been there for some reason do not come back).

solar:

There is an opinion that all languages are descended from Slavic. Rome, by the way, was also built by Slavs. And America does not exist (it is a myth about the afterlife, all those who have been there for some reason do not come back).

not only Rome, the pyramids are also Slavic in origin.

FAQ:

not only Rome, the pyramids are also Slavic in origin.
Both Egyptian ones and those in South America

This is from the fact that an ancient (over 200000 years old) city in the Urals has been dug up with the technology of the future.

What is this, the smoking room moved in here? A full house.

Mathemat:
This is nonsense. Belarusian itself must have been invented much later than Chinese.

Why nonsense... From the point of view of formal logic everything is correct - Chinese was once invented. )))

There's no link. And I don't want to go on the Internet. And I can't find it.

The only link I found was here. But it doesn't inspire confidence.

Nah, probably the pre-pad didn't know Chinese at all, and was teaching children, passing it off as Chinese, in his own made-up language.

I don't see how this is possible. A fine, disqualification from teaching is possible, but imprisonment... strange.
Reason: