Humour - page 197

Пятнадцать человек на сундук мертвеца, Йо-хо-хо, и бутылка рому!

Anyway, here's the story.
About a year ago, we started noticing that the parrot was behaving strangely - chewing apples, pears, etc. thoroughly and dumping the crumbs into the water bowl. After that, it sits and waits for a few days until it starts to brew. And only when the brew is ready, he begins to drink actively. Then he mumps, climbs up on the perch and starts barking, so that people from neighbouring houses complain. And the screams are probably copied from some baboons before a fight. He only speaks words ("hello, asshole, bastard, bitch") when he's sober. When he's drunk, it's better not to approach him, as he viciously lashes out at everyone who passes by, well, the cage saves him. I can't even stick my hand into his cage to take away his drink. His snout is so strong, it would allow an eagle or a hawk to bite into a pencil in one movement. ы. And recently we noticed that he was adding bark and wood chips to his brew.

( bash )

alexjou:
( bash )
By parrot association, a real story comes to mind.
In Cuba, many of our professionals had parrots.
They were very good at learning to speak, sometimes there was an impression of conscious speech.

A man comes to dinner, approaches the house.
The parrot on the balcony sees him, turns to the door and shouts into the room - "Natashka, let's eat!

granit77:

:)))

I read a long time ago in some parrot hagiography that parrots are actually prone to drunkenness. In the rainforest, there's bound to be something wandering somewhere in the heat. They have noticed such places, so they fly there, get drunk and after that can make a great brawl with ugly fights. Everything is just like humans :))) So moonshining is in their blood. And this one just remembered that you can make your own booze. :)))

moskitman:

Cool!

moskitman:

The main purpose is forgotten).

Jack Pyatimorski

Tikhon Lenin(s)

Salute to Suvorov
Reason: