FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 48

Zogman:

economists have had their heads in or out for a long time - but the gist of clever theories is that the central bank should not influence the exchange rate, only the rate

Everyone has his own "understanding" - there is a link to the argument - I even googled it - NOTHING

What do rates and rates have to do with it? )))) Nah, we definitely speak different languages.

Once again. MM's job is to provide liquidity. Google the word "liquidity" if you don't know what it is.

Who was there looking for historical data?

http://www.activetick.com/activetick/contents/PersonalServicesDataAPIOverview.aspx

stranger: Who was there looking for historical data?

Since 10g the tics have been building up... Nestradamus will be upset again)))

I don't get it... Where's Senya gone?))) I'm worried...)))

the specific question is yes or no:

does the ECB have quid ?

yes / no

and a link to a website that confirms it

Specific question yes or no:

if any, has the ECB ever made a purchase of euro for quid in order to curb the fall of the euro ?

yes no

has the ECB ever in history done selling euros for quid in order to curb the rise of the euro ?

yes no

Zogman:

Useful information, have you read it?
Закон Додда — Франка — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Закон о реформировании Уолл-стрит и защите потребителей Додда — Франка (англ.  ) — законодательный акт США, принятый 21 июля 2010 г. в целях снижения рисков американской финансовой системы. Считается наиболее масштабным изменением в финансовом регулировании США со времен Великой депрессии. Закон существенно изменил деятельность федеральных...

Vizard_:
The rate is also a tool to influence the exchange rate ...
If they want, they can intervene quietly. Through crosses, a few banks, etc...

It's the people who fill their own pockets quietly,

and the Central Bank will never do anything unless it's in the law.

otherwise they'll go to jail.

the decision to intervene should be made by the head of the central bank personally and signed by a number of his deputies - they will not do it under the pretext of "I'm a patriot, saving the country, but breaking the law" - you have too good an opinion of them,

So show me the law.

where it says that the ECB

1) has dollars

2) has the right to buy euros for these dollars.

3) has the right to do it quietly (even in Russia they have to publish data on it every other day - everyone knows about the intervention - but have you ever heard of the ECB? )

---

there is no volume in crosses - only the Euro is important for the Euro

Zogman:

does the ECB have quid ?

yes / no

if any, has the ECB ever made a purchase of euro for quid in order to curb the fall of the euro ?

yes no

has the ECB ever in history done selling euros for quid in order to curb the rise of the euro ?

yes no

And a link to a website that confirms it.

You have to go to the ECB site and ask them questions there)

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/

Zogman:

It's the people who fill their own pockets quietly,

and the Central Bank will never do anything unless it's in the law.

otherwise they'll go to jail.

the decision to intervene should be made by the head of the central bank personally and signed by a number of his deputies - they will not do it under the pretext of "I'm a patriot, saving the country, but breaking the law" - you have too good an opinion of them,

So show me the law.

where it says that the ECB

1) has the right to borrow euros.

2) has the right to drop the euro for those quid

---

there is no volume on crosses - it is only the euro quid that matters for the euro

Google the word "liquidity" and stay out of the thicket. Otherwise I hear anything but its)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Zogman:

does the ECB have quid ?

yes / no

yes no

has the ECB ever in history sold euros for quid in order to curb the rise of the euro ?

yes no

are the buttons on your keyboard worn out and googleogle isn't either? or do you suspect that the internet has no links other than to this forum? using someone else's work is not welcome. you may think that bank profits are based solely on credit, you may also think that the world has no reserve currency.... plus countries are locked in a huge castle and cannot find the key. and what if you want to go abroad?

stranger:

Go to the ECB website and ask them these questions)

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/

Well, I do,

But you know it all - or are you too lazy to pound the keyboard, even "yes no"?

Zogman:

Well, I do,

But you know everything - or are you too lazy to pound the keyboard again, even "yes no"?

Why should I tell you what I know, it didn't fall from the sky. So much for today.
Reason: