Humour - page 271

- Doctor, my nose is stuffy... - Oh, please! My flat, my car and my summer house are all stuffed up, and you're here with your snot!

Sword of Damocles. A modern version )))

Ents in town

evillive:

Sword of Damocles. Modern version )))

And it will bring the wall down if it resonates.

A wonderful demonstration of our president's intellectual level.
I saw a piece of Putin's interview with foreign journalists, in my own words:
Putin is sitting across from a crowd of journalists.
Putin - ...I, as the president, am supposed to control the construction process and not only hand out orders, but also push and punish those who are lagging behind.
The builders are always trying to spend more money, to build inferior quality and late.
(Looking at Japanese) - Where have you seen builders who build on time and with high quality? Nowhere else in the world!
The Japanese are trying his best not to shout out "Yes, we do! We have such builders!

Our journalists' faces stiffen faithfully, and understanding grins run across the foreigners' faces.

granit77:
A wonderful demonstration of the intellectual level of our president.
I saw a piece of Putin's interview with foreign journalists, I will retell it in my own words:
Putin is sitting, opposite a crowd of journalists.
Putin - ...I, as the president, am supposed to control the construction process and not only hand out orders, but also push and punish those who are lagging behind.
The builders are always trying to spend more money, to build inferior quality and late.
(Looking at Japanese) - Where have you seen builders who build on time and with high quality? Nowhere else in the world!
The Japanese are trying his best not to shout out "Yes, we do! We have such builders!

Our journalists' faces stiffen faithfully, and understanding grins run across the foreigners' faces.

The Germans were also building well and on time, until they began to ogle the Turks).

Now they are still building on time, but not of such high quality.

granit77:
A wonderful demonstration of our president's intellectual level.
I saw a piece of Putin's interview with foreign journalists, in my own words:
Putin is sitting across from a crowd of journalists.

Our journalists' faces turn stiff with loyalty, and understanding grins run across the foreigners' faces.
That was a Chinese man. You're lying. There were exactly six journalists there.

mr_Johns:
It was Chinese. You're lying. There were exactly six journalists.
That changes things. So, everywhere in the world they build long, badly and half of them are embezzled, just like our president thinks.

granit77:
That makes a difference. So, everywhere in the world they build long, badly and half of it is embezzled, just as our president thinks.
Is there a joke? This is a humour thread.

mr_Johns:
That's not how it was, that's not what the president said, stop talking like that. Do you have a joke? This is a humour thread.

I have one friend who always interrupted with a cry of "That's not how it was!" However, he never gave any proof.
And about the joke - this is for the president, he is the one who is convinced that everything in the world is built badly, takes a long time and is expensive. That is, as in Putin's Russia.
Reason: