Humour - page 124

sv.:

Admit it, you just have this textbook.
at the end are the answers. ))

No, I don't. I first saw a problem like this in the magazine "Science and Life". There were no answers, but I solved it and got two solutions. This one: "40 + ONE = THREE."

In general, these are quite solvable tasks if they are formulated without errors.

Everything is mixed up in the Oblonsky household. The "Humour" thread now solves maths problems.

Mathemat:
Everything is mixed up in the Oblonsky household. In the 'Humour' thread they are now solving maths problems.

I wanted to bring the latest realities to the point of absurdity... ))) Forgive me merciful sovereign ))))

Mathemat:
Everything is mixed up in the Oblonsky house. The "Humour" branch now solves maths problems.

do you think their level is up to the Moscovy branch?

It's just fun and it's not too high school-level.

Mathemat:
Everything is mixed up in the Oblonsky household. The "Humour" thread now solves maths problems.
It's not the Oblonsky house or even the depot where the locomotive bodywork was done, it's a different house.

Speaking of Karenina. Does anyone know what happened to Piglet? Haven't seen him in a while.

DmitriyN:
Speaking of Karenina. Does anyone know what happened to Piglet? Haven't seen him in a while.

You should go visit. I've never seen him.

Vinin:
Go and visit. I've never seen him before.
I can, I'm free for a week, but it's not nice without an invitation :)

DmitriyN:
I can, I'm free for a week, but, uninvited, it's not nice :)

I was on Skype today.

I don't know if that's funny!? :)

Reason: