Looking for a good MQL4 programmer. There are two strategies, I need to make them automatic. - page 3

Europa: Of course on the tops )))) where else...
Yep. All that's left to do is figure out a way to register the vertices as states - without a delay of even one bar, of course.

There was such a topic :https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8211

Mathemat:
Yep. All that's left to do is come up with a way of registering the vertices as a state - without a delay of even one bar, of course.

Now that's really overdoing it :))

Mathemat:
Yep. All that's left to do is come up with a way to register the tops as consistency - without a delay of even one bar, of course.

And I can do such a thing!

True, ... there will be one drawback - the tops of the zigzag will not coincide... with the tops of the prices))

Yeah, that's where they tried to get close to the ideal - the Zig-Zag lines, too.

Europa:

Do you think it is impossible to build the TS by the zigzag?

It's possible to build!

Even from the sounds of the neighbour's kitchen... But will it work...

By the way, I've already sketched out a little TC. I made it in Paint, I'm a web developer for a reason. What's the connection? Nothing! :)))

Entry by zig-zag tops held, but not at the same bar, of course, but exactly when they really have already been held - a little later.

So, we mark out the direction of the ZZ, up or down, which we determine by the last three tops:

two rising lows - UP,

two descending highs - DOWN.

Further, the system is mirror-like, I analyse the model going upwards, sowe trade accordingly going upwards, i.e. buy.

We use three key tops:

1. stop, defines the risk

2. Upon breakdown of the maximum - stop order

3. onbreakdown of the minimum - limit order,

Aim for the orders - equal to the risk, if possible - a little less, a little homage to Madame Probability :).

Thus, in both cases, we play with the trend, in the first case - to continue, in the second - to reverse the correction.

Check without leaving the office.

I give it away for free. Use and prosper! ;)

khorosh:
It is worse, when inexperienced lamers seriously order the advisor, which should open and close positions on the tops of the zigzag.

I have to admit that I went through the same thing. In the middle of a 3-week forex course in 2005. - I was sitting at home one day on my day off and was stupidly looking at the Eurodollar chart - where the standard zigzag was "loaded". I was estimating the entry and exit points.

And then it "hit me"! I had to sell on the top of the zigzag, for fuck's sake! And to buy, on the contrary, at the bottom, at the lowest point! Don't be greedy - go +25+30 points of profit on each ray of tf=N1! And if we also set a trawl... Here it is -!!!!!! I remember, I cried so much rapturously, I tried to wake up all my family members, pointed my finger on the monitor, and explained them how to work correctly here ..... However, in 10-15 minutes I have learnt more seriously the zigzag and went to the fridge for beer...

denis_orlov:

Good punching system)... Reminds me of my very first one... ) - Only the zigzag was not 33, but a zigzag... of extrema between MA crossings.

There's just a lot of nuance there.... And in such a way as you have it will be plummeting on the average)

And, it seems, even the majority of professional stock traders use breakout systems in trading...

leonid553:

I have to admit that I went through the same thing. In the middle of a 3-week forex course in 2005. - I was sitting at home one day on weekends and watched Eurodollar chart, where was a standard zigzag. I was estimating entry and exit points.

And then it hit me! You have to sell at the top of the zigzag, for fuck's sake! And buy, on the contrary, at the bottom, at the lowest point! And do not be greedy - take +25+30 points of profit on each ray of tf=n1! And if we also set a trawl... Here it is -!!!!!! I remember, I cried so much rapturously, I tried to wake up all my family members, pointed my finger on the monitor, and explained them how to work correctly here ..... However, in 10-15 minutes I've got more seriously occupied with the zigzag and swearing profanely went to the fridge for beer, - to drink my frustration...

And I too, when I first saw the zig-zag was surprised..... 100% hitting price peaks, and then I was immediately upset when I found out it was lagging.))

jelizavettka: finding out he's late.))
It's not lagging, it's showing the most up-to-date information. It cannot be more up-to-date than that. It is just possible to say with more or less certainty, that the top is formed, only after several bars, when it is usually too late.
Reason: