Negro! - page 36

Connected. I'm going to try Alpari though. I don't need a lot of terminals...

Sanyok, just post the terminal file so people don't bother with the connections.

alexx_v:
Sanyok, post just the terminal file, so people don't bother with the connections.

let them suffer, the grail is not given easily )))))

ZS: I can give you a partner link to the terminal ))))

I got it on Alpari too. I just didn't copy the password carefully, there was one extra character.

Mathemat:
It worked for me. I just didn't copy the password carefully, there was one extra character.

Yeah, that happens when you put a space or an unprinted character at the end.

sanyooooook:

ZS: I can give you a partner link to the terminal ))))

You can't... Micha will come and accuse you of being involved in... I can't say what, or he'll start accusing me too... shh

alexx_v:
No way. Micha will come and accuse you of being involved in... I can't say what, or he'll start accusing me too... Shh!

Don't worry, he won't. I'm sad. And my sorrow is as deep as an abyss. How? How do I go on?

If Sanek can't see or hear. Shamanic tambourines, with or without dancing, have taken over the minds of forum members.

The corrosive influence of Alien 18 is spreading like a cancerous tumour through the forum branches.

One good old captain has become a madman, joined a sect, and the other one is tambourine. Two tambourines.

One tambourine in one hand and the other in the other. And now he's like Mozart or something.

What a sad way to live.

It's just that the new year is coming up. )

Mischek2:

Don't worry, he won't. I'm sad. And my sorrow is as deep as an abyss. How? How can I go on living?

That's comforting. And I'm going to take this moment to ask right away:

If Sanek can't see or hear.

What can't he see or hear?

sanyooooook:

Previous branch titles:

1. would you like a grail? ;)(Friday).

2. Galey is gone, gave away free to all comers, only the rake is left

3. A flash mob of losers and whiners.

4. Not an interesting topic at all.

5.A bowl of parashas.

6. Again da ladom.

7. Again da ladom, drink only tea or coffee, smoke only in the smoking room.

Note - the most popular topics by far ))))
Reason: