[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 26

sanyooooook:

I've checked, but it's not on the fence, I've checked.

Even if you follow the recommendations of beginner's guides, the stop on the downwards trend is put behind the previous maximum.

Although yes, it all depends on what is considered the previous high.

Well it wasn't and I didn't get the messages. I don't know where to put the stops.

Gentlemen, the stops are a sacrifice to the walrus not to come. Always remember this.
Ishim:
p.14, I'm in sales.
2974 3003 3034... be careful what you sell.

"Tucked into tablets are space maps..."

solar:
"Tucked into tablets of space maps..."
battleship hatches closed...

If the volume situation remains unchanged, expect 1.2820-1.2830 during the week. The resistance level is 1.31100. Sold with a short sl and tp of 1.2830. Further on the situation. In short: I use volumes, price levels, channels, additional indicators...

v-i-r-t-u-o-s-o:
If the volume situation remains unchanged, expect 1.2820-1.2830 during the week. The resistance level is 1.31100. Sold with a short sl and tp of 1.2830. Further on the situation. In short: I use volumes, price levels, channels, additional indicators...
very interesting, where exactly do you get volumes?

I don't know what the volumes are, no one will show them, the maximum that can be seen is open positions and pendants, but again, without volumes.

Where is it more profitable for the puppeteer and the kolyan to pull the market?

It has always amazed me how you can use a snapshot of one of thousands of brokers to decide where the market is going to go! Or even take it into account. Perhaps I am not at your level to use it... There are several ways to get volumes. There are free indicators which draw vertical and horizontal volumes from CME, in real time (I will leave coordinates of developer, the indices are free, but for several months they are threatening to make them paid). There are also mathematical methods for calculating "volumes" (but the resulting data is not a volume in the direct sense, but only a certain delta between the power of buyers and sellers, the picture is very interesting). Summarily a picture is obtained which helps to predict one step ahead with a high degree of probability. Of course one has to take into account trend/corrections and other factors that all regular traders take into account. I do not pretend to be truthful. I will post my thoughts/forecasts. Although, the volumes change, as well as the price. Therefore, I am writing with correction: "If the volume situation does not change" ...

Well observing the value of volumes based on the strength of buyers and sellers is not much different from observing the positions of one of the largest DCs in the USA, in general it is all just speculation based on almost nothing.

To be honest, I trust the mathematical calculation of delta volume more than the CME bulletins, even in real time. Because the bulletins can present distorted or incomplete information, for market manipulation or other purposes. Sometimes a mathematical calculation is more informative and truthful (the result of two years of observation)...
Reason: