FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 805

Roman Busarov:

so the first deal was closed at 32... then it's backwards again and if you look, it's from monday=)

end of the month...

that's a nice spread, even nicer.

expiration is gonna be fun.

By the way, this buy is reversal for the pound, i.e., roughly, it may rise by 1000 (at least 450 pips to 1.3550) and then fall by 2000 (if it will continue growing). The question now is where to start selling. )))

So now what?)) Let's go to 1.2840? I see a lot of people are sitting on the donkey and he is angry))))

azfaraon:
So now what?)) Let's go to 1.2840? I see that many are sitting on the donkey and he is angry))))
It's possible.

azfaraon:
So now what?)) Going to 1.2840? I see that many are sitting on the donkey and he is angry)))

it's not that simple.

Before the expiry, the normal systems stop working.

mmmoguschiy-new:
10 quid an hour withdrawals? I thought that's how you draw a withdrawal

Maybe your withdrawal is called something else?
Withdrawal is one trade on the chart. You never made a withdrawal?

I'll probably spend the next week on the fence. It won't be quiet.

So here we are...

Good luck to all of you... and stay on your feet.

mmmoguschiy-new:
10 quid an hour withdrawals? I thought that's how the withdrawal was drawn.

Maybe what you have is called something else?
Roman's got it right.

Bicus:
The question is for the option holders.
Let's assume that we see a decrease in the value of open interest. That is, the contracts are bought back by the issuer.
What happens to the premium? Whoever sells receives the premium that is current at the moment (indicated in the DB on the date of reduction of OI) or does the premium correspond to the value when the contract was purchased?
I.e. the option is in the money (otherwise it makes sense to close it before expiration) and depending on the strategy you get limited risk-unlimited profit or limited profit (premium)-unlimited loss. On the CME for each instrument the calculations are in the notes of the bulletins.

Roman Busarov:

I'll probably spend the next week on the fence. It won't be quiet.

Here's what we have now...

Good luck to everyone... and keep an eye on the money.

You're using the locks to cure a flat?

All I'll say is that the pound's run was against the quid.

It'll probably come back.

Reason: