FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 188

Volumes will not show anywhere, if they could be seen everything would be much easier, the maximum that can be seen is the open positions, the so-called behavior of the crowd and if we consider that the puppeteer knocks stops, then where does he need to pull the market now?

BeerGod:

Volumes will not show anywhere, if they could be seen everything would be much easier, the maximum that can be seen is the open positions, the so-called behavior of the crowd and if we consider that the puppeteer knocks stops, then where does he need to pull the market now?

Why is there no one anywhere but real brokers have a volume stack - ECN?

Even if there is, there is unlikely to be an "epic force" there that will move the market in a certain direction, but the purpose of that force is clear, to knock down stops and drain accounts.

jeronimo:
Why is there no one anywhere, but real brokers have a volume cup - ECN?
Yeah... And with a list of participants... Morgan, Rothschild, Dupont, etc. etc.

Nesradamus:
Yeah... And with a list of participants... Morgan, Rothschild, DuPont etc. etc.

well, here's something I found on the net

Signs of an ECN broker:
1. The ability to access known ECNs (Currenex, LavaFX, 360T, IntegralFX) - a sufficient but not necessary condition.
Attention! Occasionally there are advertising of brokerage companies that claim to trade at Currenex prices. Currenex does not sell its quotes to anybody. Second, if you are told that the transactions are concluded on Currenex, but do not provide access to the Currenex platform - you are likely being lied to.

2. The opportunity to see Level II - the window in which all orders of all participants of the system, from the large banks and ending with the orders of clients of the ECN itself are exposed.

3. We can change the price for the order which is visible to all ECN clients.
Warning. The possibility of placing an order within the spread is not an ECN feature. The order which you place must change the spread for the entire ECN (it must be visible to all of the company's clients so that they can trade on it).

Example: EUR/USD 1.18320/1.18350. If the client places order - buy limit 1.18340, spread for all ECN clients should become 1.18340/1.18350 and should remain so until the client's order is executed or until a higher price order
appears in the system.

4. Ability to see who the counter-agent on the trades is (before or after the trade). Let's assume that through broker FastBrokers you can get access to ECN Integral FX, where you can trade with Deutsche Bank, Goldman Suchs, UBS, Banc of America - which is reflected in reporting and quotation window (you can see whose quotation belongs to whom)

In principle, it is enough to meet conditions 2 and 3 plus obvious signs.

Obvious attributes:

5. The broker earns income from the commission of the transaction.
6. There are no fixed spreads.

jeronimo:

well, here's something I found online

Signs of an ECN broker:
1. The ability to access the well-known ECN (Currenex, LavaFX, 360T, IntegralFX) - is sufficient, but not necessary.
Attention! Occasionally there are advertising of brokerage companies that claim to trade at Currenex prices. Currenex does not sell its quotes to anybody. Second, if you are told that trades are posted on Currenex, but do not provide access to the Currenex platform itself, you are most likely being lied to.

ECN is the abbreviation for "Electronic Communications Network", which stands for "Electronic Trading Systems".

The list of ECN broker ratings is headed by InstaForex, FxPro, Alpari.... Something I haven't noticed in Alpari...

Nesradamus:

ECN is the abbreviation for "Electronic Communications Network", which translates to "Electronic Trading Systems".

InstaForex, FxPro, Alpari.... top the list of ECN broker ratings Something I haven't noticed affecting anything in the Alps...

Insta - ECN!? Don't make my horseshoes laugh!

MobileMan:

Insta - ECN!? Don't make my horseshoes laugh!
http://www.forex-broker-rating.com/ru/ecn_brokers

Hi all, euro/dollar forecast 17.03. The rest http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=66300&page=3

Yeah, I read it. You can write anything.
Reason: