Developing a stable trading robot - page 11

yosuf:
I offered an internal PAMM account to forum members who said at least one word in the corresponding thread, no one else is allowed in.

Adjust on history, by optimising the sov parameters, that a maximum of 100 positions in the market (and even that is a lot) - this, IMHO - is enough for a sensible strategy, 200 - max. allowed - too much... You have 1000 - it's BAD! Imagine that on so many positions, do not know how much slippage they will be open - you shed your 1k + investor 9 kilobucks... HEAVEN...

By the way, under such circumstances - try to open a ruble PAMM at Alpari - there just about 30 000 rubles. and the starting 0.01 can bahat on PAMM, ie fit your needs, even with a margin and look - the result, + us show... Here you can read the trading conditions - ruble PAMM account - maximum orders in the market: 500 - already better for you... Here you should read the trading conditions of the Ruble PAMM account - maximum orders in the market: 500 - that's better for you. 1:100 is Ok, you will have 30 000 RUR but not 10 000 at the start. The account is either pamm.mt4 or pamm.ndd.mt4.

Roman.: You have 1,000 - that's TERRIBLE! Can you imagine how on so many positions, you do not know with what slippage they will be open - you will pour your 1k + investor 9 kilobucks... HEAVEN...
Started for good health (formula (18), explaining everything in the world), ended for good health - blunt force...

Mathemat:
Started for good health (formula (18) explaining everything in the world), ended for good health - with blunt force...

:-) "dumb power..." consists of a dumb drain on the DEP.

What is 1000 orders? It's a dumb over-sitting... not to mention everything else (how these orders will be opened, at what prices, if the DC is not fucked up by this fact, what kind of indicator is this (18) that THAT determines the entry point... what kind of a DARK averaging of market entry price is this in the first place... :-))) for starters...

Looks like Yusuf hasn't had anything to do with the real thing yet...

Roman.:

Adjust on history, by optimising the sov parameters, that a maximum of 100 positions in the market (and even that is a lot) - this, IMHO - is enough for a sensible strategy, 200 - max. allowed - too much... You have 1000 - it's BAD! Can you imagine that on so many positions, do not know how much slippage they will be open - you shed your 1k + investor 9 kilobucks... HEAVEN...

By the way, under such circumstances - try to open a ruble PAMM at Alpari - there just about 30 000 rubles. and the starting 0.01 can bahat on PAMM, ie fit your needs, even with a margin and look - the result, + us show... Here you can read the trading conditions - ruble PAMM account - maximum orders in the market: 500 - already better for you... Here you should read the trading conditions of the Ruble PAMM account - maximum orders in the market: 500 - that's better for you. 1:100 is Ok, you will have 30 000 RUR instead of 10 000 at the start. The account is pamm.mt4 or pamm.ndd.mt4.

You will need 1000 if you work on the most effective TF M1. You may reduce the number of orders, to the detriment of the efficiency, if you work on a higher TF. The Expert Advisor does not require optimization. Surprisingly, a hindsight of 1000 bars has proved to be optimal for all TFs. Therefore, the indicator is able to make reasonable forecasts when analysing 1000 bars on any TF. It does not matter if it is M1 or D1. In my opinion, this circumstance is news in the area of TA.

yosuf:
1000 is required...

And 500 on this type of PAMM account (see link and picture above in my post) will not do?

Just do not write that trading is not appropriate here and we need exactly 1000 orders in the market maximum. In the tester, look at the history with 500 orders. Where there are 1000, there are 500 - all the same...

P.S. As a last resort, trade with 30,000 rubles on a ruble PAMM account on M5 with 500 allowed (maximum) market positions and a leverage of 1:100. That's it.

keep87:

What does half a year or two years have to do with it? ))) Weight measure with a ruler, someone sorry "jerk" MAs for half a year, and someone at that time begins to consider things more seriously, the market profile, or at least a trivial price action ) concrete results show or tell me how you got around a no-rebound trend so that the yield was more than 10% a year with a minimum risk of loss (the test over the entire history must pass) .

You can look here, and the last variant here.

This is too much of a delusion. Suppose there are two people with approximately the same level of intelligence and training who are engaged in the same field. Then in principle you can draw the conclusion that I have voiced. Well and if you are clever as Einstein or Perelman, then certainly to achieve something and month is enough).

Roman.:

Is 500 on this type of PAMM account (see link and picture above in my post) not good enough?

Just do not write that trading is not appropriate here. In the tester, look at the history with 500. Where there is 1000, there is 500 - all the same...

You can have 500, for example, right now there are 277 open orders on 4 symbols: EURUSD - 233 Bau, 10 Sell M30; GBPUSD - 10 Sell M30; GOLD - 18 Bau H4; SILVER - 4 Sell H4.

Roman.:

And 500 on this type of PAMM account (see link and picture above in my post) will not do?

Just do not write that trading is not appropriate here and we need exactly 1000 orders in the market maximum. In the tester, look at the history with 500 orders. Where there are 1000, there are 500 - all the same...

P.S. As a last resort, trade with 30,000 rubles on a ruble PAMM account on M5 with 500 allowed (maximum) market positions and a leverage of 1:100. That's it.

Does Alpari PAMM allow multidirectional orders? In Insta - not allowed, it turns out.

yosuf:
You can do 500, for example, right now there are 277 open orders on 4 symbols on the demo: EURUSD - 233 Bau, 10 Sell M30; GBPUSD - 10 Sell M30; GOLD - 18 Bau H4; SILVER - 4 Sell H4.
That's it - no questions asked. Looking forward if you want locked ruble PAMM account trade this advisor. Trading conditions - described - see links and my posts above.

yosuf:
Alpari PAMM allows multidirectional orders? In Insta - not allowed, it turns out.

Yes. It does.

No questions. We are waiting for a locked ruble PAMM account trading this advisor if you want. The trading conditions are written - see the links and my posts above.

Reason: