[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 70

Zhunko:
It is also possible to connect automatically from a list in the navigator without having to enter a name, password or server.
Are you talking about a login?

Cmu4:
Okay. And how do I know which server the terminal is currently connected to?

I wrote above. You probably don't care about the server. What matters is which account is going to be used to trade. Make a table of your accounts and check against it.

Cmu4:
Are you talking about login?
Cmu4: The login, the password, the server.

Zhunko:

I wrote above. You probably don't care about the server. What matters is which account is going to be used to trade. Make a table of your accounts and refer to it.

About login, password, server.

Strange as it may seem, it is the server that matters most...

The line is drawn on the points calculated by the function.
Decided to transfer it to EA (added SetIndexBuffer, etc. of this series to INIT).
I came across an error
"SetIndexBuffer function must be called from custom indicator only".

- You cannot draw lines in EAs using SetIndexBuffer?
- The only way out is to use iCustom to draw the line?
Thank you!

atztek:

- You can't draw lines in EAs using SetIndexBuffer?

An EA is not an indicator. It is an Expert Advisor.

It cannot use indicator buffers.

- The only way to draw a line is to use iCustom?

No. The Expert Advisor calling iCustom does not draw a buffer. It is your indicator that you call in iCustom that draws it. The Expert Advisor doesn't care what the indicator tries to draw.

The Expert Advisor can only draw objects.

sergeev:

an advisor is not an indicator. It's an EA.

it does not know how to use indicator buffers.

No. The Expert Advisor, calling the iCustom, does not draw the buffer. It is your indicator that you call in iCustom that draws it. The Expert Advisor does not care what the indicator tries to draw.

The Expert Advisor can only draw objects.

Thank you very much!

Cmu4:
Oddly enough, it is the server that matters most...
Why? It has a full-fledged affordable substitute. I wrote it above. Read it carefully.

How would a simple code look like, when a buy order closes it opens a sell. And vice versa, when sell order closes, buy order opens. Something like a simple martin, I do not understand. I just started to learn mql4. Many thanks in advance.

Keda:
How would a simple code look like, when a buy order closes it opens a sell. And vice versa, when sell order closes, buy order opens. Something like a simple martin, I do not understand. I just started to learn mql4. Many thanks in advance.

You cannot make it that easy. Look, for example, here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/113963

Keda:

What does this have to do with martin? Just a flip system...
Reason: