[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 631

TUNGUS:

In the form of lines connecting the start and end of a movement. In bright yellow, for example.

Disable auto-scrolling and chart shifting, then start scrolling back and watch the marked movements.

andropov.open.by

___

This is not a dummy, believe me.

It is not nothing, believe me. I have no doubt, and even if your idea will not bring you profit, it will not be nothing, because without testing your ideas it is impossible neither to master the market, nor to develop a strategy. This scriptik, more precisely the indicator, I will do you sometime in the week, I'm "not a magician, just learning" as they say, and I have a little time to spare. If it's faster, try the job section of this site. Where do you want it afterwards?

Do you guys tell me why the tester shows 90% simulation quality on М5, and on М1 - only 25%. I have the entire history specially (through the quotes archive) downloaded for М1 and М5, the method - all ticks..... and I'm testing not for 90s, but for the last three days! inside the EA both M1 and M5 timeframes are used....

T-G:

Here's a question.

I need a function that reduces the lot of a pending order. Since modification of the lot is not possible, it turns out that I have to delete and then put in its place the same but with a smaller lot.

Please advise how to implement it, preferably with an example.

int slippage,magic; 
int fDecreaseLot(int Ticket,double lts)       // удаляет выбранный отложенный ордер и на его 
   {                                          // место устанавливает ордер с заданным размером лота.
   OrderSelect(Ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET);
      {
      if(OrderDelete(Ticket)==TRUE)
         {
         Ticket=-1;int i=5;
         while(true)
            {
            Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OrderType(),lts,OrderOpenPrice(),slippage,OrderStopLoss(),OrderTakeProfit(),NULL,magic,OrderExpiration(),CLR_NONE); 
            if(Ticket<0){i--;Sleep(500);}
            if(i==0)break;
         }
      }
   }
   return(Ticket);
}

lottamer:
Do you guys tell me why the tester shows 90% simulation quality on М5, and on М1 - only 25%. I have the entire history specially (through the quotes archive) downloaded for М1 and М5, the method - all ticks..... and I'm testing not for 90s, but for the last three days! Inside the EA both M1 and M5 timeframes are used....

There are weighting coefficients. The more reference points in the bar for ticks modelling, the higher the coefficient. There are no such points for 1-minute bars (no low timeframe), therefore the coefficient is the lowest -- 0.25 -- and the modelling quality is always 25% on 1-minute bars. Read more here://avtoforex.ru/testirovanie/5-kachestvo-modelirovanija-99-procentov-v-testere-strategij.html and here: //avtoforex.ru/testirovanie/26-kak-optimizirovat-sovetnikov-v-metatrader-4.html

rigonich:

Thank you, you've been helpful.

rigonich:

There are weighting coefficients. The more reference points in the bar to simulate ticks, the higher the coefficient. There are no such points for 1-minute bars (no low timeframe), therefore the coefficient is the lowest -- 0.25. And the modelling quality on one-minute bars is always 25%. I have already done it, but for testing tick strategies m1 and the all ticks method is the most accurate. For more details, click here://avtoforex.ru/testirovanie/5-kachestvo-modelirovanija-99-procentov-v-testere-strategij.html and here://avtoforex.ru/testirovanie/26-kak-optimizirovat-sovetnikov-v-metatrader-4.html

got it, thanks.

rigonich:
It is not nothing, believe me. I have no doubt, and even if your idea will not bring you profit, it will not be nothing, because you can neither master the market nor develop your strategy without testing your ideas. This scriptik, more precisely the indicator, I will do you sometime in the week, I'm "not a magician, just learning" as they say, and I have a little time to spare. If it's faster, try the job section of this site. Where do you want it afterwards?

andropov@open.by

Thank you. If you're interested in the results, I'll share them with you.

This branch is being archived.

continued in part five here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/142582

Reason: