[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 566

gheka:

_ in what way?

For example, like this.

How many times have you helped me out? Thank you.)
DmitriyN:

For example, like this.

Sepulca:

The (visual) windows are opened when testing the EA in visual mode.

Thank you! It is clear that you have to tick the box to open the window, but how can you test and see the same result in three windows at the same time, the daily four o'clock and the hourly window?
abeiks:

Thank you!

Good afternoon! I have noticed that not more than one order is deleted all the time. How can the design be improved? Honestly, I thought it was flawless.

if(Profit>AccountBalance()*koefitsientudaleniya){  Print(" Profit " , Profit,"  AccountBalance()*koefitsientudaleniya ", AccountBalance()*koefitsientudaleniya  );
   for(i=0;i<=OrdersTotal();i++){
   if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) == true)
 { if(OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) continue; // тут не хватает скобки
   if (OrderMagicNumber() != 450) continue;
   if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) 
  OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,6,Red);
   if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
  OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,6,Red);}}} // Если профит больше некой задуманой нами виличины, закрываем все ордера!
//----

Dimka-novitsek:

Good afternoon! I have noticed that not more than one order is deleted all the time. How can the design be improved? Honestly, I thought it was flawless.

How did you try to find the answer on the forum? Were you banned from the search? How many examples of correct order deletions have you found on the forum? What is not clear in them?

I'll look for it, but is there something wrong with my example?

2012.12.03 11:33:03 2007.11.05 09:28 Vasily by AUDUSD,M30: i 1 SELECT_BY_POS GetLastError() 0
2012.12.03 11:33:03 2007.11.05 09:28 by AUDUSD,M30: i 1 OrdersTotal() 1
2012.12.03 11:33:03 2007.11.05 09:28 by AUDUSD,M30: i 0 GetLastError() 0
2012.12.03 11:33:03 2007.11.05 09:28 09:28 vasilyparameters AUDUSD,M30: close #7 sell 1.00 AUDUSD at 0.9200 sl: 0.9230 tp: 0.9155 at price 0.9174
2012.12.03 11:33:03 2007.05 09:28 by Vassiliyparameters AUDUSD,M30: i 0 SELECT_BY_POS GetLastError() 0
2012.12.03 11:33:03 2007.11.05 09:28 by Vassiliyparameters AUDUSD,M30: i 0 OrdersTotal() 2

Selects order number zero from two existing orders. Deletes it. Order number one is selected and. That is all!

What's the best way to search the forum to delete orders? I typed those two words into the window and the whole forum opened. Oh. The brothers are here.

I'll probably put the number of rders behind the counter. it's probably better that way.

ametist444:

Thank you! It's clear to tick the box to open the window, but how can I test and see the same result in three windows at the same time, the daily four o'clock and the hourly window?

You can't. The tester generates only one sequence of ticks at a time. To get the image you asked for, you should test ticks on one TF, then without closing the windows on another one (on the same period), and so on. But it will be a static picture.

rigonich:

There is no way to do this at the same time. The tester generates only one sequence of ticks at a time. To get the picture you asked for, you should test owls on one TF, then without closing the window on another one (on the same area) and so on. But it will be a static picture.

P.S. In principle, it is possible to do it: open three copies of the terminal, run three testers, data transmission to one terminal, synchronization. But I think you can not do it yourself (as indeed I did too), but if you order, will probably cost a lot of such software, if anyone will do it. So see if it's worth the trouble.
Reason: