[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 939

Can you give me a hint? I have written a simple code:

for(a=i; a>=2; a--)    
     {

if (High[a+1]<=High[a]&& High[a]>=High[a-1])                            // Ищем первое условие
          {
           b=a+1;                                                              // Когда найдено первое условие
          }                                                                    // запоминаем значение a+1
           for (c=b-1; Low[c]>Low[c-1];c--)                                    // Ищем второе условие
           {
           if (Low[c]>Low[c-1])                                                // Когда найдено второе условие
            {
             d=c-1;                                                            // запоминаем значение c-1
             e=iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,b-d,d);                               // Находим максимальное значение
                                                                               // от первого до второго условия
             Buf_0[e]=High[e];                                                 // Индикаторный буфер получает значение

}
           }
      }
The first condition is satisfied. The second condition is partially fulfilled. If the second condition is satisfied at [a] and [a-1], the buffer gets the value, but if the situation for the second condition is further away, the buffer does not get the value. This loop does not work for me. Please advise how to make a loop start working.

Stellarspace:

Can you give me a hint? I have written a simple code:

The first condition is satisfied. The second condition is partially fulfilled. If the second condition is satisfied at [a] and [a-1], the buffer gets the value, but if the situation for the second condition is further away, the buffer does not get the value. This loop does not work for me. Please advise how to make a loop start working.

What would you like to find?

T.H.C.:
An EA that opens a position when the OsMA crosses the zero line. It is not clear where it opens and it is not clear why. Can someone look, maybe an error in iOsMA(NULL,0,13,34,8,0,0)?
Somebody, it's elementary code, it's not hard for you to find an error

Hello! Can someone explain clearly how the for operator works when recalculating orders by position. It seems to me that it only goes through a part of orders (I think it has enough time) during a tick. If this is the case, is it possible to determine how this operator (for) will behave during the next tick? Or is it related to order positions? Thank you.

dimon74:
Hello! Can someone explain clearly how the for operator works when recalculating orders by position. It seems to me that it only goes through a part of orders (I think it has enough time) during a tick. If this is the case, is it possible to determine how this operator (for) will behave during the next tick? Or is it related to order positions? Thank you.

Function start() is executed at the arrival of a tick and works until it executes regardless of arrival of new ticks

You have to find the maximum under the following conditions:

1. Maximum B must be higher than maximum A and maximum C. The maxima A, B and C must follow each other.

2. After the first condition is fulfilled, the second condition has to be found. The second condition is to find when the minimum D is above the minimum E.

Once the two conditions are fulfilled, the maximum level from maximum A to minimum E should be set to maximum.

The code I wrote in the first case sets the maximum icon. but in the next situation it does not, because the second condition is fulfilled much later than in the first case.

Sorry for the possibly stupid question, can I run 2 or 3 EAs on one chart at the same time? If so, how?

ilmur:
Sorry for the possibly stupid question, can I run 2 or 3 EAs on one chart at the same time? If so, how?
No. Only one EA can run in one window. But no one will prevent you to open the same window and run another EA there using the same symbol and period.

Is there a script that scrolls through all the open charts in the windows simultaneously?

//===========================================================================

who can help, explain in russian

how the methodology of training takes place (conditionally, it does not matter which algorithm yet) Neuronka

so the methodology of selection ( tucking parmeters aka values ) is clear

- genetics

- propagation of the backward error (for example)

But what about training? If the fitting logic is not clear - ok, training is finished.

or drop me a link i would be very grateful.

//===========================================================================

i.e. in the tester it is clear there at the expense of building up profits - ok.

but let's say just a perfect sinusoidal sample of xxx values

how is it =) goes the concept of good and enough ?

Thanks in advance for the reply on the subject.

chrs

Reason: