[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 539

granit77:

Try it this way.

Thank you, it worked.

Equilibrium:

Where is the intersection?

Read about comparing real numbers

TarasBY:

The brain is not sharpened to think, the "search" button is out of reach, and the "foo-foo" is a little weak - no sweat, poor thing? Tin soldiers - it's what we need - and the money for ice cream will remain and my mum will not swear. :)))

My sincere pity and deepest sympathy.

My question was a lice detector. In MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) there are predefined names of time series arrays among the parameters:

Time, Open, Close, High, Low, Volume, no Buy or Sell. Just as there is no trader's name. It's classified information, for the more equal than the rest.

You did not pass the detector.

asd123321:
My question was a lice detector. In MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) there are predefined names of time series arrays among the parameters:

Time, Open, Close, High, Low, Volume, no Buy or Sell. Nor is there a trader's name. Closed is the information, for the more equal than the rest.

You did not pass the detector.

Without touching on your and your opponent's bickering, I want to disappoint you. Your "detector" is wrong, any programmer knows it all. It's just that you ask questions in the form of a rebus using personal terminology. Therefore, what is the question, is the answer.

Searched in CodeBase, but couldn't find the answer(

If anyone knows, please tell me please.

if(Bid > Line_2 && Rsi < 30)     //Если цена больше максимальной(верхней) линии..
                                  //..и RSI меньше заданного условия..
      {
       Opn_B= true;               //..тогда получаем условие на открытие  Buy
      }

When first condition Bid > Line_2 is fulfilled, second condition RSI<30 is lost, i.e. RSI indicator line goes above value 30.

How to link the two conditions correctly?

I have managed to implement my idea)

Dear forum gurus, can you please analyse the code and write me how to implement the code more correctly?

Of course, I understand that it is nonsense, but it works).

Thank you in advance.

bool Flag_Rsi_B= true;
bool Flag_Rsi_S= true; //Эти переменные я вынес за ф-цию старт

if(Flag_Rsi_B==true)
   { 
    if(Rsi < 30)     
      Flag_Rsi_B=false;
   }   
      if(Bid > Line_2 && Flag_Rsi_B==false)  //Условия для покупки
      {    
       Opn_B= true;  
       Flag_Rsi_B=true;
      }

if (Flag_Rsi_S==true)
       {
        if(Rsi > 70)   
        Flag_Rsi_S=false; 
       }

if(Flag_Rsi_S==false && Bid < Line_1) //Условие для продажи
          { 
           Opn_S= true;  
           Flag_Rsi_S= true;
          }           

HELP ME UNDERSTAND DOWNLOADED MT 4 WHAT NEXT ?

delibaltov:
HELP ME UNDERSTAND I DOWNLOADED MT4, WHAT NEXT ?

Read the documentation, Help -- Help, or F1.

Once you have read the description, you can open a demo account, File -- Open an account.

The program description has all the info!

Good afternoon! Can you tell me if the order ticket is saved when you switch to history?

Dimka-novitsek:
Good afternoon! Can you tell me if the order ticket is saved when you switch to history?

Hello! Yes.
Reason: