[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 400

Fantar:
When you move from one timeframe to another, the indicator leaves the symbols on the chart of the previous timeframe. Please advise

The indicator is wrongly written. It does not clean it up.

The code has the same name in your function, i.e., is it there? Is it there at all?

int deinit() 
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Custom indicator deinitialization function                       |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int deinit()  {
  // Удаляем все графические объекты
  DeleteObject(oSymb1);
  DeleteObject(oSymb2); 
  DeleteObject(oLabel);
  DeleteObject(oTriangle);
  return(0);  
}

I create a CSV file. By myself, manually. Then I open it in EXCEL. I don't touch any of the cell format settings. I'm trying to save it AS in File menu. EXCEL automatically converts messages to HOW.

EXCEL experts, can you tell me where to disable any conversion when saving?

Yeah, it says: any question.

Well: has anyone encountered RTQDownloader?

How can it be attached to currencies?

Zhunko:

I create a CSV file. By myself, manually. Then I open it in EXCEL. I don't touch any of the cell format settings. I'm trying to save it AS in File menu. EXCEL automatically converts messages to HOW.

EXCEL experts, can you tell me where to disable any conversion when saving?

save Ctrl+S and exit (close) without saving the document

You'd better create an .txt - it won't convert, i.e. it has a ccv structure and an .txt extension

Zy. The question of changing the appearance of the optimization curve also interests me, I think it started with the August build

Can I specify only the second parameter in the ObjectGetShiftByValue function to find the offset of a bar with a specified price relative to the current price? I don't need to draw a trend line. The task is to find the direction of price movement within plus or minus 20 points of the current price. That is, we add 20 points to the current price and look at the shift of the bar, subtract 20 points from the current price and also look at the shift. If the bar with the higher price is further away, the price decreases and vice versa.

FAQ:

Save Ctrl+S and exit (close) without saving the document

It's better to create an xtb - it won't convert. i.e. ccv structure and xtb extension

It didn't work. EXCEL has again converted the contents of the cells.

Extension manipulation is probably not suitable. How can I make EXCEL view a TXT file as CSV? It puts everything in one cell.

I need to use EXCEL's text editing features that other editors don't have.

=================

I tried to save it AS with TXT extension. Nothing has changed. Also converted the content.

Tried it in Macintosh CSV. It's the same.

You open it with the menu open as, specify delimiters when you open it, and everything's fine. that's the only way to get around the Excel stuff. Or you can use 97 office, which is more manageable.

You can do macros and work with them, or BBA - I personally prefer that option, the language is quite simple, it'll take you an evening to learn it... but then you can do such things...

The csv will definitely convert. and which office - 7 / 10 ?

FAQ:
You open it with the open as menu, specify delimiters when you open it and it's done. that's the only way to get around the Excel stuff.
I tried it. Didn't work. Changes the content. Office 2007.

Roman.:

Indyk is crookedly written. It doesn't clean up after itself.

Have a look at what you have in the function of the same name? Is it even there?

Here's what I have written in this function.

int deinit()

{

int i;

for (i=0;i<Bars;i++)

{

ObjectDelete("Dodge "+DoubleToStr(i,0));

}

//----

return(0);

}

Reason: