[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 209

MikeM:
I forgot my password on my old demo account. Where can I find it?

You do not have it anywhere, if you did not take care of saving it yourself - I checked with the support team of one of the brokerage companies.

You have to check your email - when you open an account they send you all its parameters, including passwords...

7777877:

Good afternoon. I tried to "feel the difference" and this is what came out of it... I.e. we can (with some stretch) REALLY define a GV-variable as follows. A GV-variable is a so to say "box" into which you can store a variable of any type (except string, because a GV-variable is of double type only, while the typecasting rule does not permit type reduction, i.e. you cannot make a string a double). And this variable, which we'll insert into a GV-variable, "will take the form of this box" (i.e. it will be casted from source type to double type)... Anyway, is it like this?

Thank you in advance for the answer.
You got it right. Further, when we take a value out of the box, it is of type double, but if we give a command to write the result into a variable of type int, the compiler will automatically take all necessary steps to put the value into the new box.

Good day to all!

Can you please tell me how to calculate the profit/loss in open orders on the current pair (on which the EA is installed)?

double OrderProfit( )
Returns the net profit value (excluding swaps and commissions) for the selected order. For open positions, this is the current unrealized profit. For closed orders, it is the fixed profit.
The order must be pre-selected using the OrderSelect() function.

Lians:

Good day to all!

Can you please tell me how to calculate the profit/loss in open orders on the current pair (on which the EA is installed)?

Good day.
Use it. See everything .

Thank you all, just what I needed. I knew about the Kim functions, but didn't see that it was there.

Good thread, while framing the question myself I found all the answers!!!

How do I write a string of several words into a file, so that all the words are in one cell? When recording, all words separated by a space and even a string consisting of several variables are written in different cells.

What if I have to add up to four variables

string text = a + b + c + d;

and write it all in one cell

Hello, everyone,

Sorry for the dumb question. How do I get the order number? GetTickCount() returns some random number and OrderTicket() returns the queue number.
I need the full order number, e.g. the first of the queue (it's the first to go here).

olis:

Hello, everyone,

Sorry for the dumb question. How do I get the order number? GetTickCount() returns some random number and OrderTicket() returns the queue number.
I need the full order number, e.g. the first of the queue (it's the first to go here).

The OrderTicket is the ticket (unique number) of the order, by which the server identifies it.

GetTickCount is different))

Reason: