MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 32

Zhunko:

Still, Metakvot should be commended. The MT4+MQL4 is a pretty cool product for its time. MT5+MQL5 is even more awesome. They may have bugs, but they will be fixed gradually.

Of course, there are some global drawbacks. Like the lack of access to ticks. This is the main drawback. But this is company policy. It cannot be fixed :-((.

But Metacquotes isn't the only one on the market of trading software. Now, in the near future, a new product by several orders of magnitude greater than all together MTs will be released.

I won't say who yet. The new terminal does not have its own built-in language, but it has already existing languages like C++, C# and probably others. There is a built-in tick multi-currency strategy tester. This is enough to compete in the software market. I forgot to say that the terminal will be free. I think I understood it that way.

I haven't written anything in MQL for over a year now. And I do not regret it.

A terminal for "forex"?

4x-online:
For "forex"?
What for forex? If the terminal, for forex too.

Zhunko:
What for Forex? If a terminal, for Forex too.
Can I have a link to this thread when it comes out?

Zhunko:

has existing languages such as C++, C# and possibly others

Are you going to bore yourself with writing all the functions or will there be a minimum set?

valenok2003:
So this - you'll get bored prescribing all the functions or there will still be a minimum set?

I don't know. There will probably be a minimal interface.

4x-online:
Can I link to this thread when it comes out?
I'll give it a try. They say a couple of months yet...

Are loki banned in Five?

God grant Fours a long life and prosperity.

valenok2003:
Are loki banned in the five?
Loki is only banned in the US. I wonder who the product is aimed at...?

Zhunko:
Loki is only banned in the US. I wonder who the product turns out to be aimed at...?

Soon they'll ban it here, too. I mean in Russia.

Zhunko: Сейчас, в самое ближайшее время, выйдет новый продукт на несколько порядков превосходящий все МТ вместе взятые.

I won't say who yet.

Zhunko & Co. terminal?

Isn't there an article somewhere with a comparative analysis of 4 and 5?
Reason: