FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 154

Vahrameev_A_A:

Unfortunately there are a lot of false signals on H1 as well

Absent. It just appeared. I did not see a single false signal during 2 weeks of testing. If I had worked purely on it and entered every time I would have increased my deposit 10 times during those 2 weeks. I have no idea what to do with it. There are just a number of rules for using this indicator. Follow the instructions.

And someone wrote that the signals of this indicator do not always give profits - I disagree. At least for 2 weeks of observation, every signal brought at least 50pp profit, and there were 300pp. I don't know if you've read the instructions, maybe you haven't read them yet, for example they skip signals to buy when the trend is strong and vice versa. That's all.

On EUR/USD Who predicts a move that looks like a sunset ?

Or up to 1.2975

M_Dimens:

Or up to 1.2975

or even lower

MobileMan:
or even lower.
There is no movement on the euro index at all I don't like it

M_Dimens:
There is no movement at all on the euro index I don't like it
the eurabucks may move and the quid may move with a static eu

IDLER:

Yeah. Today Mobilich is gonna collect all his profits

That's funny. I've been here a long time. Don't bullshit me.

He ain't got shit, he ain't got shit.

M_Dimens:

Or up to 1.2975

Hit a very serious level at 1.3025

fqbj:

Hit a very serious level of 1.3025
I would also add the word optioned here )

NikT_58:

That's funny. I've been here a long time. Don't bullshit me.

He's a dick, not a profit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, man, don't be ridiculous. I'm having a very good day today. Closed the sell triple depo at 1.3083 at 1.3013. There you go and do the math. No other orders today.

fqbj:

Stuck at a very serious level of 1.3025

From this level it looks like everything has been picked up already but no strong move has been made

The American currency is not about to give way to the favourite and continues to make multi-week highs against most of its major competitors. David Grad from Bank of America notes that with the growth in US bond yields, the dollar is able to develop further gains. In trading on Wednesday, the dollar/yen never tired of reaching fresh 11-month highs and is currently on the rise. A further boost to the US currency was given by Bernanke's announcement of his intention to avoid "unnecessary costs" associated with the new regulations. "Aussie" touched $1.0430, but on the decline attracted buying interest and recouped some of the movement. The Euro/Dollar is holding at $1.3020, slightly above the session low of $1.3011. Source: Forexpf.ru

Reason: