FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 106

vladds:

judging by the nature!

the price touched the upper line, it means the paralysis or the continuation of the price up! in rare cases, a bounce! but in this case up! IMHO!

I agree... upwards...

Stoyn:
Are you... are you serious?

yeah, i got a top buy of 3480.

They discovered the law of gravity, started using it, and it fucking changed. And everyone flew off to split the dough. That's showbiz...

Tantrik:

yeah, i got a top buy of 3480.

That must be it, then? Yes ???

Folks, can you tell me if it's a diversion or if I'm not good at it!

flotos7:

... a piece of paper ... write the rules ... draw a line ... punish.... and you do it all ... it develops self-control ....trade is 70 percent psychology ... greed, envy ... anger ... and other human weaknesses work to the death here ...

...enter the trade once a day...or however you prefer, there's no more than 3 times...stick to the rules.... but they should be yours alone...

...ventilate the pad between the chair and the monitor more often...

I'll take a month off from betting, remove accounts and terminals...

I've been told my job, and my nerves are good and my deposit's going up.

my main problem is that i know all this, 5th year on fore, it's just that sometimes i get a little bit overwhelmed and start <gambling>...

Stoyn:

That must be it, then? Yes ???

I'll draw how I see it over the weekend.

Tantrik:
I'll draw how I see it over the weekend.
OK'

LeMaxx:

I'll take a month off from the handicap, delete the accounts and terminals

Reshetov told me the deal, and my nerves are intact and the deposit is growing

my main problem is that i know all this, i've been on forex for 5 years, sometimes i just get hooked and start to play

I have to be honest with you. When they tell me about psychology - I get a little crazy. You probably have no system. What about psychology? If you had a system, you wouldn't be in this situation. All this talk about psychology ... but it's more like when you start working with volumes you haven't worked with before.

solar:

Honestly, when people start talking to me about psychology, I get a little crazy. You probably have no system. What does psychology have to do with it? If you had a system, you wouldn't be in this situation. All this talk about psychology... but it's more like when you start working with volumes you haven't worked with before.

My main system is arbitrage, I make only a couple trades a month, I don't trade but make guaranteed money, boredom deadly, and the forum is filled with screenshots, successes of 10000% and thirst for profits and frustrating results, I just could not stop myself and got addicted to trading.
Reason: