FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 276

Tantrik:
I will re-schedule, but I can't get the past back.

If update 418 build MT4, there are reports that this build is glitchy, i.e. no guarantees,

I have rolled back to 416.

Silent:

Try installing the terminal in a different folder and transfer the templates and profiles there step by step.

You can add the indicators later, if it works.

I have no indicators except the balance script, now I will make a new markup for all pairs! - Then copy the entire MT4 terminal to a new folder (I'll call it a reserve) and that's it? And if I lose it, how will the passwords be copied?

Tantrik:
I have no indicators apart from the balance script, now I will make a new markup for all pairs! - then copy the entire MT4 terminal to a new folder (I'll call it a reserve) and that's it? and if I lose it, will I open the terminal? and how will the passwords be copied?
If you copy it to a new folder, you have to do it only after you close the current one, otherwise the latest changes will not be copied. You will have to enter the passwords the first time, then you won't have to.

The template, Igor, the template.

And a copy of the template into the media.

Or to the D drive in any folder.

sergeev:

there's a folder called deleted. there's all sorts of stuff in there, you can browse

File - open deleted - looked there no only the old ones, and in this folder! can be deleted! can be my charts?? I can't remember if I shut down the laptop or if I closed the terminal.

Tantrik:

File - open remote - looked there no only old ones, but in this folder! could be deleted! could be my graphs?? I can't remember if I shut down the laptop or if I closed the terminal.
If you shut down the program incorrectly, everything that was done during the last session disappears, and if you click on the cross, the status is recorded

Italian PM blames Germany and France for eurozone crisis

Monti said that the debt difficulties began as early as 2003. "In fact, it was France and Germany that were the advocates of permissiveness in terms of budget deficits and debt levels," the prime minister said confidently.

At least someone had the courage to say so.

Dersu:

The template, Igor, the template.

And a copy of the template into the carrier.

Yes, I understand, I have a blank template - so the template with the markup can be saved in the Templates folder under a new name - I understand, thank you. Here's a question I tried to save to my computer - it's notepad format and gibberish - how can I save to my computer, what would be the new terminal to load?

plaza:

If you update to the 418 build of MT4, there are reports that this build is glitchy, i.e. there are no guarantees,

I have rolled back to 416.

I'm sorry I'm not a programmer and I don't understand it.

OlegTs:
If you copy to a new folder, you must only do so by closing the current folder, otherwise the most recent changes will not be copied. The first time you have to enter passwords, then you don't have to.
Of course not! We'll close it.
Reason: