FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 117

MobileMan:

Well, let's see who knows better. If today we will be closer to 1.3000 - it's me, and if below 1.3120 we will not go, then you
(The euro is decided) Mobilich, will there be a gap? and in what direction? not on your brokerage house but on the market (I'm watching Saho Sunday) I think ...

Tantrik:
(with the euro decided) Mobilich, will there be a gap? and in which direction? but not on your dc but on the market (i'm watching saho Sunday) i'm thinking...

a gap ?!! of course down, if there will be one ! Although, better to answer before the market closes

MobileMan:

a gap ?!! down, of course, if there is one! Although, it's better to answer before the market closes.
I also think there will be a gap down. 20 pips.

Tantrik:
I also think it's going to go down 20 pips.

Still, it's too early to tell, we'll see.

vladds:

Shit! You're pissing me off!

I know what I'm talking about!

You're one to talk)))

Puppet has been lambing again

MobileMan:

Let's see who knows better. If today we'll be closer to 1.3000 - it's me, and if we do not go below 1.3120, then you

i thought yesterday that we wouldn't go down, today the market changed its direction, and my opinion changed too, so i went down!

Unlike you, I don't look in one direction, and I don't yell down! Down! Down! With a prediction like that, everyone may sooner or later guess the downward direction!

You'd better substantiate your predictions (charts, news, indicators) so that people know why it has to happen!

The market will go up and down without you!

Everybody makes mistakes! You're no exception! Don't shout 100% DOWN!

ReziDent:

You're one to talk)))

It pisses me off that I corrected my opinion and then I get a rock in the back!

vladds:

It pisses me off that I corrected my opinion and then I'm stoned in the back!
♪ raise your character ♪

vladds:

I was thinking yesterday that it would not go down, today the market has changed direction and my opinion has also changed and I am going down!

Unlike you, I don't look in one direction, and I don't yell down! Down! Down! With a prediction like that, everyone may sooner or later guess the downward direction!

You'd better substantiate your predictions (charts, news, indicators) so that people know why it has to happen!

The market will go up and down without you!

Everybody makes mistakes! And you're no exception! Don't yell "100% DOWN!" Don't you get it? Read the first rule!

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm not arguing ) everybody's wrong, but I'm not always shouting downwards. Besides, I've been shouting down since last Friday. The price was 1.33, see if I was wrong.

Reason: