FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 115

Non-farm Payrolls - Non-farm payrolls- An increase in this indicator indicates an increase in employment and leads to an appreciation of the dollar, it is called the "indicator that moves the markets". There is a rule of thumb that an increase of 200,000 per month equates to a 3.0% increase in GDP .

rigc:
Non-farm Payrolls - Non-farm payrolls- The growth of this indicator shows an increase in employment and leads to the growth of the dollar, it is called the "indicator that moves the markets". There is a rule of thumb that an increase of 200,000 per month equates to an increase of 3.0% in GDP .

You can do it! )))

I strongly advise to stay out of the market until it reaches 17.30 MSK, and then catch a top for the sell. At least, that is what I will do.

MobileMan:

you can do it! )))
and i just wanted to talk)))) eh))))

rigc:
Non-farm Payrolls - Non-farm payrolls- An increase in this indicator indicates an increase in employment and leads to an appreciation of the dollar, it is called the "indicator that moves the markets". There is a rule of thumb that an increase of 200,000 a month equates to a 3.0% increase in GDP .

Markets react to this indicator in different ways. In times of crisis, a decrease of this indicator leads to an increase of the dollar, because if this indicator falls, it means that the world economy is deteriorating and everyone is fleeing from risky currencies to the dollar.

...at 4 o'clock the eu and the pound drew the same patterns...

MobileMan:

you can do it! )))

I strongly recommend to stay out of the market until it reaches 17.30 MSK, and then catch a top for the sell. At least that's what I'll do.

Quickly, everybody shut everything down and wait for the great Peterroys to speak after 5.30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fqbj:

Quickly shut everything down and wait for the great PeterRoyce to speak after 5.30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not funny. The news is going to go towards the quid either way. So DOWN is inevitable. Just, apparently, without a candle to the upside.

By the way, the movement looks very much like 1.30 could be today

fqbj:

Quickly shut everything down and wait for the great Peterroys to speak after 5.30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bull's happiness was short-lived...as anticipated this morning )))...

and how beautifully the gold went...

Reason: