Rules under Work - page 15

pronych:

I didn't do orders.

Tell me, do you fulfil all conditions for opening, closing, checking for requotes, checking the presence/synchronisation of history, checking the money management, checking the buy/sell permission and so on, in a simple Expert Advisor? In general, is it safe to put it on the real account? And all this in one 500-1000 lines?

Yes. All checks are performed. Put on the real in any case is not recommended at once, at least a week on the demo, it depends on what kind of errors can happen.

abolk:
What will your TC do if the connection to the DC is lost?

If the connection is lost, it will not do anything, but will continue to work when the connection is re-established.

pronych, I'll add more.

When you can rewrite your libraries from 500 lines to 100 with the same logic, you'll have a different take on your libraries.

sergeev:

what a weird guy, why give everything away?

You sign up for a TOR in which the customer asks for such-and-such a trawl and such-and-such a MM. pays $50 for it.

And you say, "do you want me to build it for 25$, but give you ex5"?

right?

Or you'll cheat and give him ex5, and then you'll explain for a long time that the customer is incomprehensible and you'll have to pay extra money for your mq5?

Well, you read it carefully. On the contrary, I do not want to explain myself for a long time. If it is clear that we need the source code, then I will not get involved. I will explain why. The Expert Advisor is divided into modules, each of them has its own checks. This is a single whole, a template. Each module is responsible for its own tasks (basic, MM, pose control, visualization, signal, etc.). Each has some kind of implementation and checks accordingly. So, for me it's not a solution to give away the whole template, but just redo some modules (e.g. signal module) and compile it into EX5.

If it's immediately clear that the source code is needed, I won't even bother! And I don't need TT and a long explanation!

Integer:

If the connection fails, it will do nothing, but continue to work when the connection is re-established.

I understand and share your point of view in this thread.

I mean only checks with full documentation of only viable and restorable functions of the EA.

By the way, this does not have to be specified in the TOR - it is done at will.

pronych:

If it's immediately clear that you need the source code, then I won't even bother! Then there is no need for a ToR and a long explanation!

laziness is the engine of progress.

sergeev:
laziness is the engine of progress.

That's true. But I don't see the point in distracting the customer either. He's got his own laziness. That's all it takes... One tick...

pronych:
That's true. But I don't see the point in distracting the customer either. He's got his own laziness. That's all it takes... One tick...

Read it again, just in case.

Also this

sergeev:

Read it again, just in case.

Well, why should I read it all over again. You're saying I think I'm smarter than others. You're not. It's just that we all have different approaches. And mind you, I'm not the one who's preaching and accusing anyone here.

All I asked for was a tick. And I'm not the one who got smart. Filter my posts. It's all about the checkmark. So it's not me who thinks I'm smarter than everyone else, it's the one who's teaching everyone else.

Reason: