FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 3

lekhach:

We do not need such a growth of 350 points in one day. Better to continue the zebra pattern, closing the day at 1.3480

I don't want to!

It's been such a week. H4, D1 and W1 are in conflict, arguing over who is more important.

lekhach:

The second option is more likely, the ceiling has not been worked out yet. Bernanke didn't really say anything that big of a deal.
I think it was the US data that caused the fall and don't forget - it was the last day of the month and many companies that use dollars for international settlements were buying them...

Minimum 3235 or maximum 3486 as seen on the daily chart

Yesterday a divergence triggered on EURUSD, targets below

V_l_a_d:

Dibs on you!

With such predictions! First we'll get to 1.3360 and then predict what you want!

I'll kill myself if I lose today!

So far, so good!

V_l_a_d:

Yeah, on M2 it's "very significant".

vladds:

Dibs on you!

With such predictions! First we will reach 1.3360 and then predict what you want!

I'll kill myself if I lose today too!

I think EURUSD is unpredictable today, so I don't risk you getting attached to the eu, there are many other pairs, all kinds and different

OlegTs:
I think the EURUSD is unpredictable today, so I don't risk you getting attached to it, there are many other pairs, all kinds and different

predictable?

You should not move too large a lot, so that even if there is a 1000pp movement, it will not go down. Then, if reasonable, it is possible to wait out, to lock, to move on other pairs. You cannot predict for sure. All right, no examples.

Dimka-novitsek:
You should not move too large a lot, so that even in a 1,000pp move you won't lose a lot. Then, if reasonable, it is possible to wait out, to lock, to move on other pairs. You cannot predict for sure. All right, no examples.

i agree, if the deposit allows it! as long as i have not raised my deposit up to 10 000%.
Reason: