To the world conspiracy plotters and complete paranoiacs, or simply those who like to control the price, you are welcome! ;) - page 20

sanyooooook:

)

Yes, a moving average of the results over a short period. Dynamic optimisation is sometimes called adaptivity, but it's a broader concept:) It works, as opposed to test "optimization". And who said it would be easy, or promised anything else?
It's like believing in God, you can believe or not, the truth doesn't change.
jelizavettka:
that's good to know.
Is our deal still on?
joo:
Is our deal still on?

Oops... I don't think there was a deal... or maybe I just forgot.

I'm in a session right now - distracted.)

joo:
Is our deal still on?

Not yet:)
jelizavettka:

Oops... I don't think there was a deal... or I just forgot.

That's all right - it's so typical of women...

An hour ago - love to the grave. An hour later - headache....

jelizavettka:
What does the average have to do with it? .... the 10 year history test chart should be smoothly superior! with minimal equity drawdowns. .... well... and profitability... from 100%; p.a.

-Why not 200%?

- i don't want to eat too much!