To the world conspiracy plotters and complete paranoiacs, or simply those who like to control the price, you are welcome! ;) - page 15

sanyooooook: А потому усыпляет бдительность, чтобы после внедрить свои истины.

The composition of the active participants in the catch-up thread makes one doubt this. They are not those who find it easy to introduce other people's truths if they don't meet their own criteria.

sanyooooook:

Tell me about the sheep?

How does that happen? )

Well, it's like always. You tell a man the plain truth and he's not - a great trader, an eagle you know.

And then, as always, kabbage comes. And the Jews, the Mongol Tatars and the world conspiracy are to blame for such a sheep.

Mathemat:

The composition of the active participants in the catch-up thread makes one doubt this. They are not those who find it easy to introduce other people's truths if they don't meet their own criteria.

Looked at the last page, Trollolo, Trollolo, Trollolo )

paukas:

It's like always. You tell a man the plain truth and he is not - a great trader, an eagle, you know.

And then, as always, it's all fucked up. And it is the Jews, the Mongol Tatars and the world conspiracy who are to blame for this sheep.

), I was asking about sheep, not traders, as all traders I know.

sanyooooook:

), I was asking about sheep, not traders, as all traders I know.
We had no sheep. Only chickens. And down rabbits. And there was a cow. Mashka.

paukas:
We had no sheep. Only chickens. And down rabbits. And there was a cow. Mashka.

I see, I'll let it go then, whoever hasn't herded sheep won't tell you how it's done )

sanyooooook: Looked at the last page, Trollolo, Trollolo, Trollolo )
He doesn't count, as he wasn't part of the main discussion.

So here's the thing about sheep:

1. What are they for?

2. How and where to feed them?

3. How to bring them up (herd them)?

4. When to slaughter them?

5. What to do with the meat?

Mathemat:
He doesn't count, as he didn't participate in the main discussion.

Looked at the penultimate thread, saw something about chairs and not chairs, spat and closed the page.

You have to read from the beginning and not diagonally.

But I don't insist. If you don't want to read it, don't read it.

Reason: