Coup! - page 6

These are the kind of pies

vladds:

delete

It's not business to edit the first post. You have solved the problem for yourself and thought you could delete the question.

And for those who have a similar issue in the future you don't think.

There will be a ban if this happens again

As long as we're talking about a flip strategy, here's my flyer, or honey. I'm really trying to write a reversal strategy, which trades from support and resistance lines. But my EA writing is not working out yet.....

Imagine we have a certain level. Horizontal line on the chart. We may not build it or think about it, but this line (level) can be both support and resistance. No one can know what this level is beforehand, so we start trading from this line in any direction. As a result, we choose support or resistance, and start reversing, losing on reversals and as a result gaining some money. Eventually, we eventually become right in the direction of market movement. What if we try to win back losses that were incurred during the flip? As a result we will make a net profit on the very position that will be the last one in the series of reversals. It's a strain on the capital. Ie with each flip, the volume of positions increases, but you need to go a little points to win back losses during the flip.

To be honest, I cannot write an EA that would place pending orders on both sides of the line. I would set them, but not as it should be. I have a good chance to get them on each bar, then I put them twice and I'm screwed. .....

nikelodeon:

As long as we're talking about a flip strategy, here's my flyer, or honey. I'm really trying to write a reversal strategy, which trades from support and resistance lines. But my EA writing is not working out yet.....

Imagine we have a certain level. Horizontal line on the chart. We may not build it or think about it, but this line (level) can be both support and resistance. No one can know what this level is beforehand, so we start trading from this line in any direction. As a result, we choose support or resistance, and start reversing, losing on reversals and as a result gaining some money. Eventually, we eventually become right in the direction of market movement. What if we try to win back losses that were incurred during the flip? As a result we will make a net profit on the very position that will be the last one in the series of reversals. It's a strain on the capital. Ie with each flip, the volume of positions increases, but you need to go a little points to win back losses during the flip.

To be honest, I cannot write an EA that would place pending orders on both sides of the line. I would set them, but not as it should be. I start to put them on every bar, then put them twice and i'm screwed.....

What corridor is the flip line? The smaller the width of the corridor, the less you need to multiply and more flips!

i have 6 pips plus spread 2 +2, i'm losing 10 pips! to get them back, i need to at least double the deposit! max 10 reversals, then the lot is 10 pips!

i will have to go 10 pips to get them back!

in your case we are not expecting a profit of 10 pips but more! i can reduce the lot multiplication!

Yeah, but I'm bored, I can't get it to set orders properly.... Sov either kills them all the time, or puts them every other time, I don't know what to do :((((

Thanks, I'll have a look at.....

So it was not possible to delete the branch!!!

so let's get on with it! :)

PLUM ADVISORS ARE BADLY NEEDED! ALL!

PLEASE THROW THEM IN THIS THREAD!

BUT NOT THE ILLAN-LIKE ONES!

vladds:

PLUM ADVISORS ARE BADLY NEEDED! ALL!

PLEASE THROW THEM IN THIS THREAD!

BUT NOT THE ILLAN-LIKE ONES!

On Yandex for a ruble apiece as much as you like))))))

Sepulca:

On Yandex for a ruble apiece as much as you like))))))

if you don't know where to get a plum advisor, don't bother answering!

need an advisor who is a big drain!

Reason: