Coup! - page 2

vladds:

there are three stages to complete!

1. make (finish) an EA!

2. choose a strategy of two or more owls! (There are many strategies!)

3. Connect the owls according to the chosen strategy!

This picture shows the strategy!

For this strategy does not matter which way the trend will go!

but it is very important not to be in a flat! ( in the corridor) and do not get into a gap! 50/50!

we use one owl with Ma level parameters (-7 "-13) and another owl with parameters (7 "13)

thereby we can avoid the corridor and the profit is 2 times faster and the loss is several times less!

and the last stage! combine these owls into a single owl!

Have you read the Avalanche thread? You can learn a lot there, so you don't have to reinvent the wheel and repeat someone else's mistakes.

khorosh:
Have you read the "Avalanche" thread? You can learn a lot there, so as not to repeat the mistakes of others.

Yes, it's essentially a modification of Avalanche, I was going to say that too.

I'll give it a go in the tester, I'll think about it.

vladds:

I didn't understand the principle of an avalanche!
Same thing - flip on the channel boundaries with lot multiplication.

vladds:

where can i get owls? i'll compare their work!
Ask Roman , he still seems to be working on the Avalanche modification and would be happy to share)

Not a super owl! I recommend it!!! A cool owl he always gives profit infa 100500% Main paramirty padaabrity necessary and vaahaaaa! I am the lord of the universe emperor of the galaxies! Thanks for the owls, I've been testing it, it's really cool!!!!!!!!!!111!!! Mum will be gone in a minute to describe all the ways to test it, or else I will be scolded by my mum again for surfing the net!

vladds:
here's the one that was running at night!

Yeah! You've already optimized it!??? I'm waiting for it to optimize but I don't know why I don't know it's probably because there are a lot of parameters but it doesn't matter11!!! How do I write in different colors here I also want to highlight my thoughts in red or blue or yellow and make it bold?

vladds:

highlight the text! and click on the letter A!

THANK YOU!!!

vladds:

He is still raw! If he completes the strategy as I have described , he will be super!

Yes, there is such a theme will be even cooler than it is, but the main theme is also cool, I'm really happy about it111!!!!

I'm going to attach a MMAISID to it and then I will definitely roll over it, and then you take 10 pips and need to double the lot! Because that's the mathematics, it will never fail!!! I will dethrone Putin, first I will overthrow the U.S. and everyone else, and then I will be with billions of dollars!

ask:
Not a super owl! I recommend it!!! A cool owl he always gives profit infa 100500% Main paramirty padaabrity necessary and vaahaaaa! I am the lord of the universe emperor of the galaxies! Thanks for the owls, I've been testing it, it's really cool!!!!!!!!!!111!!! Mum will be gone in a minute to describe all the ways to test it, or else I will be scolded by my mum again for surfing the net!
Who says Nikulin is dead, the smoker is alive!)
Reason: