What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 36

Reshetov:
You missed the deleted post.

Svinotavr:
You missed the deleted post.

That's fine. It's very likely the same thing there, i.e. about Prival's long-ago abandonment and teak analysis.

Every time you go into a thread, it's either Swinotaur once again announcing that he has left Prival, or Elizabeth discussing the reaction her photo has had on forum visitors.

Reshetov:

What do you have to say on the subject? How many years have you been wandering in the "Sinai desert"?

Svinotavr:

What do you have to say on the subject? How many years have you been wandering in the "Sinai desert"?

Wandering.

The point is that you can wander for a very long time. There's an attractive mirage, there's also an attractive mirage. Wherever you want to go, that's where you go.

- Where have you led us, you fucking Susan?

- Fuck you, I'm lost on my own.

Oh e baby, oh ee))

Svinotavr:

How many years have you been wandering in the "Sinai desert"?

... A weapon should be an extension of the hand... (с)

Ah, yes... what I mean... "On topic" - why the "Sinai Desert" specifically? Are the wells evenly distributed in it, but at different distances from each other? I, for one, would be interested in another question... "on the deserts"... Namely... How long would a person live in a desert without knowing where the wells are and how far apart each one is? И... "if one has to go" but "the well is not chosen "for the weather" and in a sandstorm one cannot reach the chosen well...??

"On topic" - PapaJay has a good parable in his profile - that's how long it takes...

Silly Yotaro (Japanese fairy tale)

In a village there lived a woman and her son. The son's name was Yotaro. He was a quiet and obedient boy: he did not misbehave, he did not behave badly, but he was very slow-witted.
One day his mother said to him:
- Yotaro, I'm going to the river to wash the laundry, and you look after the fish. She's in the kitchen and there's a cat sitting there.
The mother took the laundry basket and went to the river. Yotaro ran into the kitchen, looked around and saw a dish of fish on the shelf.
"I can't sit with my head up and look at the shelf all the time! - Yotaro thought, "I'd better put it on the floor.
And so Yotaro did: he put the fish dish on the floor and sat down next to it, staring at the fish without blinking. He forgot all about the cat. The cat, meanwhile, crept closer and closer to the fish. He came up to the dish itself, grabbed the head of the fish with his paw and dragged it to the floor. Yotaro didn't move. The cat ate the fish head, pulled the side of the fish off the dish and ate it too. So little by little he ate all the fish. Only the tail of the fish was left on the platter.
Having had enough, the cat went away, curled up in a ball and fell asleep.
"Now there's nothing to see! - thought Yotaro. - There are no more fish on the plate. I'm going out to the courtyard for a walk.
Yotaro ran out of the house, and his mother was walking towards him with the laundry.
- Yotaro, what are you doing in the yard? - Mother asked. - I told you to watch the fish.
- I did.
- Why did you run out of the kitchen?
- I didn't have anything else to look at. There was only a tail left of the fish.
- Where's all the fish?
- The cat ate it.
- What were you doing?
- I was looking at the fish. You told me to look, so I did.
- Oh, how silly you are! - My mother said. - Why didn't you think to shout "scram" to the cat? The cat would have run away and the fish would have been safe.
- That's right," Yotaro said. "I'll be smarter next time.
The next morning my mother said:
- Yotaro, go to the garden and see if the radishes are ripe. And see if the caterpillars are eating the cabbage.
Yotaro ran to the garden right away. He sees that the radishes are really ripe. There are already some white heads sticking out of the ground. But the cabbage is all corroded. There are big green caterpillars on the leaves.
Yotaro looked at the caterpillars and thought:
"Now I know what to do. I have to chase the caterpillars off the cabbage."
So he shouted at the top of his voice:
- Scram! Shoo!
The caterpillars didn't move.
- Scat! - Yotaro shouted even louder.
But no matter how he shouted, the caterpillars sat quietly on the leaves. Yotaro cried and ran to his mother.
- Why are you crying? - Mother asked
- How can I not cry? The caterpillars are eating our cabbage. I shouted 'shoo, shoo' to them, but they don't listen.
- How silly you are! - said the mother. - Are a caterpillar and a cat the same thing? You should have killed them, that's all.
- That's right, Yotaro said. - 'I'll be smarter next time.
That afternoon, Yotaro told his mother
- Today there's a show in our village - the wrestlers are here Can I go see them?
- You may,' replied his mother. - Just don't push in the crowd and be nice.
Yotaro was delighted and ran to the village temple. A performance was already going on in the courtyard. A boardwalk had been built in the middle of the courtyard and two large, fat men were wrestling on it. The audience crowded around the platform. The whole village had flocked to the performance and so the courtyard was very crowded and hot. All the spectators were holding round paper fans painted with black signs. The fans rustled softly and a gentle breeze blew across the courtyard.
Yotaro arrived late and was at the very end of the courtyard. He could see nothing but the backs of spectators' heads and backs. From nothing to do he began to look at the backs of their heads. And then he saw a pink, shiny, as if coated with varnish, bald spot. In the very middle of it, on a single hair, sat a large black fly.
"The fly sits on the bald spot like a caterpillar on a cabbage," Yotaro thought. - It's going to eat the old man's last hair. We should kill it quickly. That would be very polite."
Yotaro raised his fan high and slapped the old man on the back of the head. The fly immediately flew over to the other neighbour's head. And the old man groaned and turned around. Seeing Yotaro, he shouted angrily:
- How dare you fight, you wretched boy! And swinging his arms, he slapped Yotaro painfully on the cheek.
Yotaro cried, his cheek swollen and red. Crying, he got out of the crowd and ran home to his mother.
- Why are you back so early? - his mother was surprised.
- My politeness got me beaten up," said Yotaro. - I slapped an old man on the head with a fan to kill a fly, and he got angry and slapped me.
- Oh, how silly you are! - said Mother. - Why did you slap an old man on the head? You should have waved your fan, the fly would have flown away.
- That's right, Yotaro said - I'll be smarter next time
The next day there was a fire in the village. Yotaro had never seen a fire in his life and ran as fast as he could to see the house burning. From a distance he saw yellow flames in the thick black smoke. People were running and bustling all over the street. Yotaro ran to the burning house and stopped on the other side of the street.
Suddenly there was a crash and sparks flew in all directions: a burning beam had collapsed. One spark flew across the street and landed on the paper window where Yotaro was standing.
- Ow, ow! - Yotaro shouted. - We have to banish the spark, or it will set the whole house on fire.
He pulled the fan from his belt and waved it as hard as he could. This made the spark burn even more and the paper began to smolder.
The people who lived in the house noticed that the paper on their window was smoking, they were frightened and ran out into the street.
Then they saw Yotaro standing at the window and fanning the fire. The men became so angry with him that they snatched the fan out of his hands and gave Yotaro a good kicking. The flaming paper was immediately poured over with water.
Scared and crying, Yotaro crawled home.
- What happened to you? - asked his mother when she saw her son crying
- I've been beaten again," said Yotaro, crying. - I wanted to drive the spark out of the paper window so that the house wouldn't catch fire, and I waved my fan at it, but they took the fan away from me and beat me.
- How stupid you are," said my mother. - How can you put out a spark with a fan? You have to put out the fire with water.
- That's right, Yotaro answered. - I'll be smarter next time.
The next morning, Yotaro went for a walk. He went as far as the edge of the village At the edge of the village was a blacksmith's shop. The door was always open wide, and there were flames blazing inside all day long. There were two boys swinging back and forth in front of the fire. They were striking the red-hot iron with hammers on long handles. As the hammer struck the iron, sparks flew in all directions.
Yotaro stopped in front of the door and looked inside.
- A fire again! - Yotaro rejoiced. - Well, now I know what to do.
He filled a bucket full of water and poured it into the fire. The blacksmiths only opened their mouths at first. When the water hissed in the flames, they jumped on Yotaro, kicked him around and pushed him out into the street. He ran home crying loudly.
- What happened again? - his mother asked.
- I have been beaten again," said Yotaro. - I passed by the forge, and the fire was burning and sparks were flying, just like a fire. I tried to douse the fire with water as you told me to, but the blacksmiths got angry and beat me.
- You are such a fool! -said my mother. -Because the forge needs fire to work. Haven't you seen how the blacksmiths beat iron with their hammers? If you wanted to help them, you should have done as they do.
- That's right," Yotaro said. "I'll be smarter next time.
Two days later, when Yotaro's scratches and bruises had healed, he went for a walk again. As he walked away from the house, he saw two boys beating each other with sticks.
"We've got to help them!" - Yotaro thought.
He picked up a thick boughy stick from the ground and hit first one and then the other guy in the head as hard as he could.
The boys stopped fighting at once, and both jumped on Yotaro. They were older and stronger than him, and there were two of them. They beat Yotaro so badly that he barely made it home.
- What's wrong with you? - Mother asked - Have you been beaten again?
- Again," Yotaro said. - I saw two boys in the street. They were beating each other with sticks. I started to help them, and suddenly they both jumped on me and started beating me.
My mother just waved her hand:
- How stupid you are, Yotaro! You weren't supposed to help, you were supposed to break them up.
- That's right, Yotaro said. - I'll be smarter next time.
For seven days after that Yotaro stayed at home, afraid to go outside. But on the eighth day, he couldn't resist going for a walk.
He went outside and saw two dogs fighting in the middle of the road.
Yotaro stopped and shouted:
- Stop fighting!
The dogs, of course, did not obey him. So Yotaro ran up to them, grabbed them both by their tails and pulled them apart. The dogs became even more furious and roared and clawed at poor Yotaro's calves. If passers-by hadn't come to the rescue, the dogs would have torn him to shreds.
Barely alive, Yotaro returned to his mother.
His mother looked at him and said nothing more.
It is a waste of time to teach a fool.

Although... The swine-saurus is right... A teacher is not the same as a teacher. In some cases, "cigan science" is invaluable. Like what? For example... If the offspring loses money on the way to the shop, he is usually punished "after"... The gypsy will do otherwise - he will flog the offspring in advance, because "afterwards it will be too late". By the way, the 'method' is also 'weather-wise'...

DDFedor:
Although...

This blog is open to invited readers only
http://ddfedor.blogspot.com/
It looks like you have not been invited to read this blog. If you think there's been an error, perhaps you should contact the blog author and request an invitation.

Letting in mere mortals?

Reason: