What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 29

What is the average amount of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex?

The answer is:

From 1000 hours at the terminal and on the internet to understand that

1) The scariest hidden forex pattern is that there is none...

2) Fully automatic trading is unlikely.

sand:

I think it's either life or something like that. Even with partial forfeiture.

Not a lot of newbies on this forum. Mostly old-timers.

It's like a magnet keeping you here.

The harbour is quiet, cheerful.

nkeshka:

What is the average amount of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex?

The answer is:

From 1000 hours at the terminal and on the internet to understand that

1) The scariest hidden forex pattern is that there is none...

2) Fully automatic trading is unlikely.

Judging by the conclusions, some people probably just don't have 1000 hours... And there are legal provisions and auto-trading is possible.

ULAD:

There aren't very many newbies on this forum. Mostly everyone with experience.

It's like a magnet keeping you here.

It's all auto-trading, hands and head are free as long as the machine works... And here meet interesting ideas (recently extremely rare), people interesting, like-minded.

The thread, by the way, is not completely useless. Allow at least a little to orient the beginner in the timing of possible achievement of results. I used to think that with robotics I could make these markets work for one hour / day / week / month at the most. I was in a hurry. If I correctly estimated the upcoming time costs, I would have planned an approach to this event very differently. Maybe someone will find something useful.

So there's no need for unnecessary flooding here. There's a henhouse.

Figar0:

Judging by the conclusions, some people probably just need 1000 hours... And there are legalities and autotrading is possible.

I trade without patterns, taking as my first condition for trading that there are none.

Indicators are a waste... they get in the way and are distracting.

Ah yes... there is one pattern: a pair usually moves on a curve. This is a pattern I always use.

nkeshka:

I trade without patterns, taking as my first condition for trading that there are none.

If it works, why not? I don't mind looking for something outside the TA sometimes, either, out of boredom, or just to look through the noise. But for me, it's more of a dabble.

nkeshka:

Indicators are a waste... they get in the way and are distracting.

Indicators are out of the question, almost all of them. Opium.

nkeshka:

Indicators are a waste... they get in the way and distract you.

Oh yeah... there is one pattern: a pair usually moves along a curve. This is a pattern I always use.

But you use probability theory anyway. + competent mm.

You squeeze on fluctuations. I'm currently developing such an indicator-free oscillation thingy as well. But with one trend indicator...

Figar0:

If it works, why not?

I was surprised... But it works. Apparently, it's different for everyone.

jelizavettka:

But you're using probability theory anyway. + a good mm.

You squeeze on the oscillation. I'm also working out such an oscillation-free contraption at the moment. I mean, with a single trend indicator...

I'm not short-term. Competent mm is to use 10% of the depo, this of course depending on the leverage. There is no trend, there is a probability of a trend and it is always 50/50... or almost always.

Avals:

3 years 9 months and 12 days :)

You seem to have found your way even before the Forex market started. You've gone through the quality and low data volume that entered your terminals.
Reason: