[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 653

Tantrik:
seconded! what's the dark horse?
went to take a screenshot, I guess)))
OlegTs:
went to take a screenshot, I guess)))
shave first)))))
[Deleted]

Indicative haircut to do ))))

Ancient Chinese wisdom says "ni si" which means "be serene like a lotus flower at the foot of the temple of truth" (c) )))

fqbj:

We'll see about that!
margin.call:

Indicative haircut to do ))))

Ancient Chinese wisdom says "ni si" which means "be serene like a lotus flower at the foot of the temple of truth" (c) )))

If you add one letter between "s" and "y" you get a russian wisdom with approximately the same meaning))))

I will be guided like this

Do you think it's safe to go into a buy on the dollar-yen?
Dimka-novitsek:
Do you think it's safe to go into a buy on the dollar-yen?
I have always been wrong with this pair, maybe you can do it))
Thank you! I just think it's high already... The Eurodollar is just not moving at all. I have my doubts about the yen, too...
Put the tap on 3125