[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 483

odiseif:
battle manual trading trained and bred on this forum's euronet against 4 bots (mt5 forum) *10 pairs each ..... test period 1 day http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/15794-sniperfx-us-odiseifff-ili-robot-protiv-ruk

So you got +6% and won! Well done!, did you trade conservatively? Mobilich would have taken it all out! along with mt5 - he probably has more boo

Tantrik:
So you got +6% and you won! Good for you! Did you trade conservatively? Mobilich would've blown it! along with the mt5 - he probably has more boo
i traded like i would trade on the real account ... i couldn't help it, i fired more ... i knew i'd get 100% profits on it ... but the bots got up to 12 lots insta = (1.2 lots standard) on a 1000 deposit at 1/100 leverage .... however .

odiseif:
I traded like I would trade on the real ....although the euro could not hold out, I shot a little more ... I knew 100% that I would be in the black. But the bots got up to 12 lots insta = (1.2 standard lots) on a 1000 deposit at 1/100 leverage .... However .

I couldn't help it today either, I saw a 100% signal)))

strangerr:

I couldn't help it today either, I saw a 100% signal)))
I saw a 100% signal today.

Could have waited for another low, but closed, enough is enough, +13.48%, and that one is small, let it grow)))

strangerr:

Could have waited for another low, but closed, enough is enough, +13.48% and that one is small, let it grow)))

also a bit of a pain in the ass))))

rigc:
also a pain in the ass))))

Yeah, tough. Been waiting all day to get in.

vladds:

I thought I was saying hello to Kolya, but he even pulled me down before my expected line!

Should I close? I'm tired of waiting for Kolya!

Why are you so eager to part with your money? Give it to the poor

strangerr:

I could have waited for another low, but I closed, that's enough, +13.48%, and that one is small, let it grow up)))

I closed too, all profits are 55%.

Never waited for the stake

No luck!

Reason: