[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 481

I thought I was saying hello to Kolya, but he even pulled me down before my expected line!

Should I close? I'm tired of waiting for Kolya!

vladds:

I thought I was saying hello to Kolya, but he even pulled me down before my expected line!

Kolya has already gone for a beer

strangerr:

Right-click and select "show all symbols".

I did, no.

But I'm not sure when to sell... It seems that they have not fallen much yet, but somehow there is a hitch...

vladds:

Make it like mine and do not worry))

MobileMan:
But I'm not sure when to sell... I don't think they've fallen much yet, but there's a hitch...
I have a gap at 309

Tantrik:
You can't do without Mobile! right now Mobile is down 2 depts! will grow - B.u. And what will you show - elks?

I don't get it, aren't you with us... no one fired you... and no resignations are accepted!!!

rigc:
I'm at 309.
I'm at 1.3050, but that's not saying anything... don't want to lose the profit ) What does Strange think? I just want to close TODAY

MobileMan:
I'm at 1.3050, but that's not saying anything... don't want to lose profits ) What does Strange think? I just want to close TODAY
Strange promised a gap down.... but it's not clear where to close the day....Margo upwards is threatening))))

Anyway, I put a stop on 3110 and that's it for today!

Amen!

Reason: