[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 132

jonni:
Not sure)))www.radnyk.dp.ua,iva@radnyk.dp.ua.Спроси
thank you

I went to the Crimea with friends, the boys were older than me, lived in tents on the beach, and went scuba diving. When it got cold, everyone left, I explained to my friends that I would still be staying, and I persuaded them that I would be all right. I didn't want to leave the Crimea so soon, so I went to the mountains without equipment, only with a sprat, water, matches and film. In the mountains I met my uncle, he turned out to be a great friend and comrade, he travelled in the mountains with a dog, with a tent and sleeping bags, and offered to go with him, we spent another five days walking on tops, on triangulators, clouds underfoot all so super duper cool just no words. Like the best gift that isn't a thing. And then my dad got a beer and changed my nickname, and swore he didn't do anything and actually didn't talk in the forum, and after the reboot I restored the nickname.

strangerr:

Well the price will probably go down in the channel?

markich:
Well the price will probably go down in the channel?

Is the channel on the screenshot down? )))))

Dimka-novitsek:
I went to the Crimea with friends, the boys were older than me, lived in tents on the beach, and went scuba diving. When it got cold, everyone left, I explained to my friends that I would still be staying, and I persuaded them that I would be all right. I didn't want to leave the Crimea so soon, so I went to the mountains without equipment, only with a sprat, water, matches and film. In the mountains I met my uncle, he turned out to be a great friend and comrade, he travelled in the mountains with a dog, with a tent and sleeping bags, and offered to go with him, we spent another five days walking on tops, on triangulators, clouds underfoot all so super duper cool just no words. Like the best gift that isn't a thing. And then my dad got a beer and changed my nickname, and swore he didn't do anything, and actually didn't talk on the forum, and after I rebooted my Windows, I restored the nickname.
Well done, clever boy! Welcome back to our ranks! ( I knew that under that nickname was you).

strangerr:

And the channel in the screenshot is down? )))))
A bit lower on the right side than the left, isn't it?

Slowly going down, hopefully we'll make it)

They'll probably kill the pictures now, they're off-topic...

Oxide:

Slowly going down, hopefully we'll make it)

This is bad!!!!! Pretty bad...

Dimka-novitsek:

Bad is!!!!! Pretty bad...
I don't know, it's fine for me)
Reason: