[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 670

MobileMan:
closed in profit.
not too early?

MobileMan:
closed in profit
there's a lot of people in the villages on mt5.... now on a good move kolyan will harvest))))

A little confession:

the more I get into the Gunn business -

the more I get the feeling that the financial market is tied to some system that Gunn knew, but didn't announce it so as not to break the stupid system.

Trust no one - trust yourself!!!!!!!

rigc:
there are a lot of people in the villages on mt5.... now on a good move kolyan will harvest))))

Will there be a harvest, do you think?

MobileMan:
Closed in profit

Hi, how do you rate the situation on the Eura?

dssolov:
isn't it early?
I just wanted to get drunk and didn't have to keep an eye on the price, so I closed into a tiny surplus, that's all.

MobileMan:
I just wanted to get drunk and didn't have to keep an eye on the price, so I closed into a tiny surplus and that was it.
That's right!

lvsevolodl:

Hi, how do you rate the situation on Eura?
I haven't changed my mind. The whole move upwards is a pure scam. I don't care about TA. There's no foundation for the north and that's it. So the higher we go, the harder we fall.

dssolov:
Because it's not just predictions, it's part of the job. Calculations and all that. At least for me. That's why there's such a reaction.

sadly ... ((( a prediction is just a prediction ... practice detachment and calm, and the peace outside will be a reflection of the peace inside, not the other way around... profits... somehow... )))

jonni:

Do you think it's going to be overhyped?

the odds are high,but the thing is,it's not certain that today....

I don't want to keep it overnight I covered the buy....

i got +3.3 % on the pomme today and that's enough for a 1-2 % plan

Reason: