[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 631

OlegTs:
she (the couple) looks so calm, on the cluster from 11 o'clock decent volumes, they're probably cooking something

That's what I'm saying, watch out for the eggs! (depo)

nikat97:
We should be happy, but all we see is gloating.

that's what it is, I bet 1.2970.

MobileMan:

5674 is the right target

..where do you see...

FITCH chopped the truth off the shoulder..... you can hear the sound of the toilet flushing again

Tantrik:

that's what it is, I put the stop at 1.2970.

Good share and sell stop still put! (who sees the diamond in my "pineapple" breakdown of 3160 will give another as many moves down)

put it up, too!

Tantrik:

well refilled and put a sell stop too! (who sees the diamond in my "pineapple" breakdown of 3160 will give me the same amount of downside moves)

I was talking about the diamond yesterday and the head and shoulders.

and that 1.32 is more real than 1.33 - that's what I've been saying all week, but I still want to close the gap, and there and then

O.Zy...:

I was talking about brolik yesterday, and about head and shoulders

And that 1.32 is more real than 1.33 - that's what I've been saying all week, but I still want to close the gap, and there and then

today's signal yesterday was a buy.

vladds:

I'm up, too!

Who else is going up? Everyone's drawing diamonds, triangles and shoulders here - all pointing south

The pound is already agreed and the bears have been heading south for a while now.

And the euro bears are underestimating themselves, gathering strength to take 1.32, and there is no one there, so we are waiting for the momentum down and away

O.Zy...:

Who else is going up? All the bruleys, triangles and shoulders are drawing here - all pointing south

The pound is already agreed and the bears have been steering south for a while now

And the euro bears are underestimating themselves, gathering strength to take 1.32 and there is no one there, so wait for the momentum down and away

let's see how the bears bulls would be

i said uncertainty zone! no one knows where it will go!

i'm closing with a short stop! it's better to survive the day or not to trade at all!

Reason: