[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 613

rigc:
especially at night and before meals)))

yeah.... there's no movie... about upstairs... oh, we were off to such a good start.

I don't think it will either. If all was well, would be hanging around the 1.3450-70 level. At the very least. And as it is, not even 1.33. Something is clearly not right here. Everyone is wondering what to do next...

Oil just hit a new high and quite well ))))

dssolov:
Well, you have to read analysts. ... At least this way you can see the targets.
Mm-hmm. Like, walk like a horse, you'll never see the will.

margin.call:
Oil just hit a new high and quite well ))))

yeah... the guy's not a stranger.... I've got helpers watching... yeah really... huh... 135-150 is a long way to go, motherfuckers...

Reshetov:
Mm-hmm. In the spirit of "Walk like a horse, you'll never see the light of day".
I'm not saying everyone should be read! But some people have interesting ideas. One head's good, two's better. Your advisor has one neuron. And he makes mistakes sometimes. And if it had more brains, its inputs would be cleaner.

dssolov:

Your counsellor has one neuron. And it sometimes makes mistakes. And if it had more brains, its inputs would be cleaner.

If he had more neurons, he would be bluntly fitting the story without any hope of successful forwards. Already tested and more than once. The exact amount of brains for trading is enough to identify the basic patterns. And exactly enough to prevent the Expert Advisor from becoming too smart and engaging in nerdiness instead of TA.

The most important thing is that the Expert Advisor recovers its mistakes with interest. And the rest is bullshit.

Reshetov:

If he had more neurons, he would bluntly fit the story without any hope of successful forwards. Already tested and more than once. The exact amount of brains for trading is enough to identify the basic patterns. And exactly enough in order for the Expert Advisor not to become too smart and engage in nerdiness instead of TA.

The most important thing is that the Expert Advisor recovers its mistakes with interest. And the rest is bullshit.

That is the whole point. The main thing is the percentage of growth of the deposit. And who reads what or how many brains it does not matter.

dssolov:
I'm not saying everyone should be read! But some people have interesting thoughts. One head is good, but two is better. Your advisor has one neuron. And he sometimes makes mistakes. If it had more brains, its inputs would be cleaner.

I strongly suggest that you read the basics of neural networks, for the market the fewer neurons the better )))) (so you don't have to say that).

I have my own trading methods and I don't care about all this neuro bullshit. I see a target at the top or at the bottom and immediately analyse what could be the reason for it to get there. And I don't bother myself with all this nonsense.

Reason: